My Drone sent me on range test

Reaction score
Today i decied to leave drone home and test the controler connectivity test. Left the drone on my window and first stop was about 460m. Connected in first try and video was smooth Than i decided to go far away, about 1460m and didnt believe that i could connect to drone. Between me and drone was lot of trees, and magic happened and phantom did connect to the controler, but i got only telemetry, part of the picture and thats it. I know the situation would be different because very short radio waves and probaly worse, but sill think this is good results for P3S. Check my video below of the test

Today i decied to leave drone home and test the controler connectivity test. Left the drone on my window and first stop was about 460m. Connected in first try and video was smooth Than i decided to go far away, about 1460m and didnt believe that i could connect to drone. Between me and drone was lot of trees, and magic happened and phantom did connect to the controler, but i got only telemetry, part of the picture and thats it. I know the situation would be different because very short radio waves and probaly worse, but sill think this is good results for P3S. Check my video below of the test

Phantom 3 standard is still a great drone for the price.

Reactions: dirkclod
Agree with you! Still love that drone, even there is smaller and better than P3S, but for this price is more than great!
I don't think there are drone smaller and better than the standard. Unless you are talking about the spark.

Phantom 3 standard is still a great drone for the price.

As much as many people talk bad about the Phantom 3 Standard, considering that you can buy one new at Walmart for $399, and the level of technology that you get for that investment, I see it as a great value in an entry-level drone. Add to that, the possibility of achieving more range than what's officially advertised, makes it an even better value for me.

Only portability is advantage, can put in my pocket. All other stuff is on Standard side.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak