My ‘Aha’ moment. I got it!

Capt KO

Capt KO
Reaction score
Mine was the first time I installed my props without thinking. Right prop, right place, and correct turn to lock. Just by looking at the drone body. Many more since then but it was the day I fell in love with my first P4.

Next will be when I can read @sar104’s graphs.

Have a great day y’all waiting for the fog to roll in, try to get some pics. P4’s got its wetsuit on. Waiting

Hint, there are little arrows molded onto the surface of the DJI props near the hubs. Aftermarket may have them, too.

Reactions: Capt KO
But, can you do it in the dark or with your eyes closed? It’s easy. Only takes a couple seconds to know the pitch of the prop, but feeling for the tiny arrow is not easy. Besides it makes you look good, like a pro compared to the guy fumbling around with his props, next to you. Aha ☝

If you can’t tell which motor you’re working on without looking, stop do not continue. Open your eyes

No, I would never do it in the dark, that's what flashlights are for. Or with my eyes closed? Under what circumstances?

Reactions: Capt KO
Mine was the first time I installed my props without thinking. Right prop, right place, and correct turn to lock. Just by looking at the drone body. Many more since then but it was the day I fell in love with my first P4.

Next will be when I can read @sar104’s graphs.

Have a great day y’all waiting for the fog to roll in, try to get some pics. P4’s got its wetsuit on. Waiting
Yall let him enjoy his moment!! Lol jk! Been wanting some fog too! instead lastnight got some snow! Tried bit but didn't get to many shots. Tried again early this morning and the batteries didn't like it..kinda let down.. but it is 30 degrees. But it does feel good once you realize which way your props spin and can lock em on no problem!

No, I would never do it in the dark, that's what flashlights are for. Or with my eyes closed? Under what circumstances?
Trying not to wake up the wife before the sun comes up? I tried again last night and it’s easy. But why? Never mind, going to go out and fly in high winds, over water. Why? Cuz i can, it's a Phantom!
Screenshot_2020-02-21-15-07-03.png
Below 15ft. Out, against the wind

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic