Must sell! P4A+ and extras

Reaction score
I need to get this sold! I got a Phantom 4 A with a built in display and extra batteries and a few other little extras. Every thing works fine except the drone flies unstable. Make me a reasonable offer. I am located in Canada. PM me I'll send you pictures.

Reaction score
I need to get this sold! I got a Phantom 4 A with a built in display and extra batteries and a few other little extras. Every thing works fine except the drone flies unstable. Make me a reasonable offer. I am located in Canada. PM me I'll send you pictures.
What are you asking

Reaction score
What exactly does "the drone flies unstable" mean? Does it bounce up/down? Toiletbowl?Does it chase you around the airfield? lol I think I would like to establish the extent of this issue before going to the next step.

Reactions: Quest-So

Capt KO

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I have to assume that you have done all of your calibrations PreFlight. The only other thought for me would be aftermarket props. They do weird things.

Reaction score
My P4A+ also flies unstable. In forward flight it pitches up and down like a dolphin. Anybody know the cause of this?
I have to assume that you have done all of your calibrations PreFlight. The only other thought for me would be aftermarket props. They do weird things.
I strongly believe that is is a firmware issue aswell as others think the same. The props I used were brand new from the drone when new.

Reaction score
It should be a rule that if you put something up for sale. You must include a price.

Reaction score
My P4A+ also flies unstable. In forward flight it pitches up and down like a dolphin. Anybody know the cause of this?
I do not but maybe you should give Boeing a call. Sounds a lot like the 737 Max;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: trcsmith
Phantom Drones from EALLRC.com

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bonty78