multiple battery updates

Reaction score
If you have multiple batteries, what is the trick to update to the latest firm ware on the quad and then update the remaining batteries?

I don't think there have been any battery firmware updates.

But if you do just run the software update with the new battery in.

No updates have been released for batteries yet. The best trick is to always keep the latest firmware on the root of your memory card.

No updates have been released for batteries yet. The best trick is to always keep the latest firmware on the root of your memory card.

Can you please explain the process of keeping the latest update on the root of the memory card. If I delete my video to free up space, does it delete the update if in the root? If I reformat the card, does it remove the latest update from the root?

Keep the update on you desktop and if you delete it off of your memory card you are then able to put it back on. I keep a folder with all the updates

dwcola, I'm suggesting you keep the BIN file on the root of your memory card at all times. That's what DJI recommends too. That way, the update will be installed on your batteries as needed. Formatting your memory card deletes everything.

Mslinger, the only bin file I am aware of is the one for updating the camera. I also thought DJI quite doing firmware upgrades to the batteries. Am I missing something's. Could you point me to where DJI recommends keeping the bin file on the SD card. As the saying goes your never to old to learn, but I'm getting there!!!

Why keep it on there if it does nothing ? That makes no sense what so ever.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.