Multi Charger wont charge

Reaction score
Didn't know where to put this question...

Recently (maybe three tinmes during this summer) I've seen som odd problems with my DJU multi charger. Four days ago I added three batteries to the charger, ad left them there. I remember tht the last battery I inserted started to flash idicating that the recharge had started.
Today when I removed the batteries all had their LED:s off, but when testing I noticed that none of them were fully charged. When I tested they all dispalyed 2 or 3 LED:s. And yes: the switch on the side is in correct position.

The charging used to work as a charm before.

Is the charger about to end it's days?

R

Didn't know where to put this question...

Recently (maybe three tinmes during this summer) I've seen som odd problems with my DJU multi charger. Four days ago I added three batteries to the charger, ad left them there. I remember tht the last battery I inserted started to flash idicating that the recharge had started.
Today when I removed the batteries all had their LED:s off, but when testing I noticed that none of them were fully charged. When I tested they all dispalyed 2 or 3 LED:s. And yes: the switch on the side is in correct position.

The charging used to work as a charm before.

Is the charger about to end it's days?

R
Is it set to “charge” or “store”? This happened to me and the switch was in the wrong position.

Have a Quattro multicharger that quit working after hooking up 3 P4P batts and controller at the same time (first time all 4 items). Quit working like you describe. Took it apart looking for a fuse but the only one on inside was OK. Figured out one of the power plug prong sockets had melted the plug rubber a little, enough to insulate it from the matching pin on the charger. Cleaned out the material and now works fine!

Emptied all three batteries today. Inserted all of them in the charger at the same time, but NOT the RC.
The charging of all batteries went perfect, so I'm begining to think that the sucker can't handle BOTH the batteries AND the RC at the same time..
Thoughts on that?

You left your batteries unattended for days. They charged, then waited, then started discharging to avoid swelling. That's the whole secret.

Also, while there are security mechanisms in the battery, you have much higher chance of it exploding if you leave it connected to charger. You shouldn't casually leave them connected.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1