Moving up on the ladder

Reaction score
Hey Guys I just purchase a Inspire 1, I know there are a few of you, that have both birds. Will like some input of what to expect or behavior change from the two platforms, I will never sell my P2 had if for a year and never had an issue
Thanks

If you haven't already found it, have a look at our sister site DJI Inspire Forum
Your login will probably work over there too.

You'll notice a lot of differences from the P2.
You'll get all the benefits of lightbridge for perfect control, great live video and long range
The app is packed with good control and info goodies.
On top of all that you get mucho speed
But what a big package to carry around!

Thanks Meta this bird is for a special project, thats why i will keep the p2 on his backpack
Have a great weekend

Hey Guys I just purchase a Inspire 1, I know there are a few of you, that have both birds.
There are a ton of differences between the P2 and P3. The P3 and Inspire 1 or more similar though (I have an Inspire 1 v1 & v2). The main differences are the setup (switching from travel to landing mode), attaching the camera before flight, operating the camera (it can rotate 360), and operating the landing gear. The P3 and Inspire 1 fly the same RC-wise, but the Inspire 1 feels a little more stable and faster in the air.

Thanks Meta this bird is for a special project, thats why i will keep the p2 on his backpack
Have a great weekend
Meta4 Q my Iphone is in ios 8.4 and running the 1.0.48 ver of the app,do i need to upgrade the phone to ios ver 9? don't want to loose the GS on my P2 vision app, both bird will be use same phone (dji go and dji vision) to fly
Thankss

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl