Movie only on iPad editor. None on SD

Reaction score
Hi!

Today I went shooting some amazing shots and when I got home, plugged in the sd-card in the USB and there was no new fotage. I had my sd card in as usually and I saw the time going while recording.

I watched my iPad in DJI Go editor and there I can see the material in low and laggy format.

Is there a way to recover it? What went wrong?

Thanks!

I'm guessing it's a bad card. There is software to recover files that can't be viewed. You'll have to Google it.

Good luck.

Tony

But I did put in the card right after to test and it did record and I could view the footage right away in the computer.

So wierd.

I'm guessing it's a bad card. There is software to recover files that can't be viewed. You'll have to Google it.

Good luck.

Tony

Try to connect the gimbal to your computer with a cable and see if you can see it there
Camera_data_port.png

Hi!

Today I went shooting some amazing shots and when I got home, plugged in the sd-card in the USB and there was no new fotage. I had my sd card in as usually and I saw the time going while recording.

I watched my iPad in DJI Go editor and there I can see the material in low and laggy format.

Is there a way to recover it? What went wrong?

Thanks!
Did you by chance power off you bird while still videoing ?

Reactions: J Dot

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj