MOVERIO BT-300 v. BT-350?

Reaction score
I loved using my Moverio BT-300 Drone Edition, with my DJI equipment. It was stolen. I was about to order a new BT-300 and saw the new, BT-350 for sale from Epson, without apparent DJI support and very little app support.
Does anyone have any thoughts? I loved my BT-300. The BT-350 is very new.
- George

BT-350s are more for commercial use, but can be used with your DJI drones without issue.

Thanks for that info as I was wondering what was better about them since the specs are basically identical. I'm really interested in trying them with my Phantom 4, but I'm leary of them since they are app specific and only support DJI Go 4. I really wish they had an HDMI input as well so that you could use them with anything AND that would also then allow by freeing up the USB port for using a phone or tablet at the same time as well.

I am a new member, I have a problem. Images of video granulating in the epson bt 300 with drone phantom 4 pro, when I do not use the BT 300 with the drone the image is perfect, when I go flying it gets grainy and I can not see the images right, the appears. When I use the ipad the image is perfect. I'd like some help from the group. Thank you very much.

Hello Helton,

Sorry you are having issues with your Moverios. What version of the Go4 app are you running on your glasses? There was an issue with Go4 4.1.18 and it was since corrected. Go to the Moverio Store and refresh the app. Hope this resolves. Keep us posted.

Reactions: Helton Zanatta
I have a pair of BT 300 glasses that I cannot get to work with my P4 Pro +. I realize they won’t work with the original GL300E remote so I purchased a GL300F remote specifically for use with these glasses. When I pair the GL300F with the BT 300 glasses using the Go4 app I get a highly pixelated image. This happens with no magnetic or electrical interference. I have tried removing the app and reinstalling it to be sure of latest version. I’ve tried using different cables. I’m starting to think that the usb board in the controller might be bad but I don’t want to just keep throwing money at this problem. Am I missing some setting somewhere?

BT-350s are more for commercial use, but can be used with your DJI drones without issue.
Hello. I have just registered as member. I recently bought the
Hi, I'm new here. Could you advise how the Applications (especially the essential djiGO4) can be installed in BT-350 so that I can use it to fly with my drone Mavic Air? There simply is no way for me to download and install djiGO4 into my newly bought BT-350 at all as the official website for Moverio Apps Market of Epson says those apps cannot be used in BT-350!!

EpsonMoverio what is the deal, where are we at with the Moverio BT-300?
is the Moverio BT-350 a viable upgrade for the 300 for drones? If not, it seems as though they are none "drone specific" what plans are there for the improvement on the 300?
Despite all their downfalls the 300 are still spectacular. But if we could solve the overheating and pixilation issue they would be used by far more.
We need updates, we need news, please.

I’ve noticed a definite decline in the quality of what we see in the glasses I’m using the Mavic 2 zoom and the Phantom 4 Pro 2, in both cases it’s definitely worse. It’s lost its clarity and brightness. Part of this is due to its being very old and you know there may be multiple micro and large scratches on the glasses but I think it’s more than that I think recently there’s been some upgrades in the transmission software and you can never get a high definition yet when you try to do that in the Mavic it says something like “…advise standard because your Android is old and cannot deliver high definition and you will suffer stuttering.” And I did experience stuttering when I put it on HD. I have even found myself now when it’s not too bright and I have some shade using my Samsung 9+ phone. I have the brightness on high. I wonder if the software improvements to reduce the heat have resulted in a lower quality of vision? It certainly seems like that. The processor in the glass’s r/c is getting dated and is no longer able to keep up with the HD image that have been made available to the transmission from the aircraft to the glasses.

I think the BT300 are passed their sell by date? Are the BT-350 able to be used with DJI drones? Is anyone using them?

Put my BT 300s down ages ago, lost parts and it was such a hassle getting them to fit on my head with elastic bands and bandages. I recharged and used them last week and realised what I had been missing. Just love, love, flying with them. No more losing my drone in the sky, takes less than a second to move the few millimeters from what the drone is doing in the sky and stuff around it and what it is seeing.
I fell in love again, who would think an old guy falling in love again. So I am going to buy them again. I tried to claim them on insurance but just cannot remember how or where I bought them since I need proof of purchase.
Has anyone tried both the MOVERIO BT-300 and BT-350? I forget where but I seem to remember the 300s are better for Drones.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic