Moverio Bt-200 help

Reaction score
Need help getting the android store onto my moverios so I can download vision+ utility and use the flight logger.
I've looked on here and can't find a thread that helps with this.
Thanks

You have to root them to put the play store on them. That won't help with the utility app. It's not compatible with the Moverio version of android, per the developer.

Jetfixer said:
You have to root them to put the play store on them. That won't help with the utility app. It's not compatible with the Moverio version of android, per the developer.

This has changed, the app is available in the Moverio store now.

samd012 said:
Jetfixer said:

I've just looked for the app and I can't find it in the moverio store. Is it called something different in there

Why couldn't you use Flytrex product with flight logger on the quad?

I think I'm going to have to use flytrex with the quad if the vision+ utility doesn't work with the moverios. I think you can use the data in Dashware aswell

Phanton v2+ newbie said:
samd012 said:
Jetfixer said:

I've just looked for the app and I can't find it in the moverio store. Is it called something different in there

I will take a look at mine tonight to see if it is still there. Are you on the R or D version of the glasses. In any case if you browse to the DJI download page and you can download the app directly there on to the unit. You do not need to root to get the DJI app running on them, only if you want the play store or other apps from it.

The OP is asking about the Utility Vision Plus app, not the DJI app. The developer told me that it requires Android 4.1. All Moverios have 4.0 so far.

Thanks for your replies. I've ordered the flytrex core today so should be here for tomorrow. So I now have my controller to mod and my phantom to mod. Should keep me busy in this cold british weather lol

I'm not sure what you intent is, but I wanted to make sure you are aware that the Flytrex Core will log the telemetry to your flights... which you can download after your flight and use it to overlay telemetry with dashware.... but in no way interacts with your BT-200 Goggles.

dbfletcher said:
I'm not sure what you intent is, but I wanted to make sure you are aware that the Flytrex Core will log the telemetry to your flights... which you can download after your flight and use it to overlay telemetry with dashware.... but in no way interacts with your BT-200 Goggles.
That is exactly what the OP was after. The Vision+ Utility Pro also records the flight log data to the phone, however as the BT-200 don't use Android 4.1 its not supported. Normally you can use this flight log data (which is what I do) in Dashware. However as the OP is using just the BT-200 I guess they were hoping to continue to use the app instead of having to purchase a separate unit to do this required task.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl