Motors with no brand?

Reaction score
I just got my second P2V+ V3.0.
But this one, has no DJI lettering on the motors?!
My last P2V+ V3.0 had DJI and some more text on the motors... is this normal or this I get one with other motors?
They were both new bought in the store

I just got my second P2V+ V3.0.
But this one, has no DJI lettering on the motors?!
My last P2V+ V3.0 had DJI and some more text on the motors... is this normal or this I get one with other motors?
They were both new bought in the store

Mine has no DJI lettering on the motors too, i think most of p2 v3 haven't text on motors..

The motors are different if you look closely at them. From the top down the newer motors have a green plastic separator between the windings. The bottom of the motor at the screw holes are different and the wire size is smaller. If it has those characteristics it's a 2312 motor. The P2 has 2212 motors. Look at the props and see if they are 9450's. They go with the 2312 motor. A little different pitch. Hope this helps!

there is also the difference in the width of the motor fins where the wrench is placed 2312 are wider than the 2212 that are on my P2V

The motors are different if you look closely at them. From the top down the newer motors have a green plastic separator between the windings. The bottom of the motor at the screw holes are different and the wire size is smaller. If it has those characteristics it's a 2312 motor. The P2 has 2212 motors. Look at the props and see if they are 9450's. They go with the 2312 motor. A little different pitch. Hope this helps!

Interesting. I have a V3.0 with 9450 props. The motors look like what you've described but also don't have "DJI" on the motors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31