Motorcycle: DJI Hardshell + Givi E55 = Perfect Fit

Reaction score
I've been looking for the best way to take my Phantom 3 Pro on my motorcycle. Givi E55 topcase plus DJI hardshell works great. Just got the backpack in today. I would have liked to wait for the DJI logo but I have a trip coming up this weekend. Thanks to Advexure for getting this to me 1 day after ordering!

Pics below.

Attachments

• IMG_7345.JPG
    IMG_7345.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 763
  • IMG_7346.JPG
    IMG_7346.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 587
  • IMG_7347.JPG
    IMG_7347.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 544
Reactions: JdotB
Very Nice! My Givi case unfortunately is the smaller one and won't fit the case I bought. What I did do is use the egg carts from the box and put it in my Givi case which worked perfectly in the end.

I've been looking for the best way to take my Phantom 3 Pro on my motorcycle. Givi E55 topcase plus DJI hardshell works great. Just got the backpack in today. I would have liked to wait for the DJI logo but I have a trip coming up this weekend. Thanks to Advexure for getting this to me 1 day after ordering!

Pics below.

Great to hear! Safe and happy flying! Enjoy! :)

Pics below.
Looks good Wot
What kind of tablet are you using? Fits nice in there!

Wow, that's very well protected!

You don't just throw it in like Helipal?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm still considering my mounting options for my KTM. (I still have P2 but will pick up P3 soon...)

Reactions: Daptone
I considered a lot of options but the hardshell in my givi e55 seems like the best. Also - I can wear the backpack if the givi is full. I really don't like this Phantom logo but didn't want to wait another few weeks for the DJI logo. I just covered it up with gorilla tape. I spend a lot of time in big cities/on public transit. I'd rather not attract attention...

Pic attached.

Attachments

• IMG_7352.JPG
    IMG_7352.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 434
I considered a lot of options but the hardshell in my givi e55 seems like the best. Also - I can wear the backpack if the givi is full. I really don't like this Phantom logo but didn't want to wait another few weeks for the DJI logo. I just covered it up with gorilla tape. I spend a lot of time in big cities/on public transit. I'd rather not attract attention...

Pic attached.
I have the hardshell backpack with the stupid quad logo but you can get the dji decal from a member on this board bought 3 for $1.50 each
start conversation with @dataway
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1435625405.197024.jpg

I'll be riding to the hollister rally this week with hardshell and p3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers