Motor error

Reaction score
Hi,

My DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus does something strange. Whenever i'm ready for take off or when i've just landed and the motors are spinning on low speed, it seems one (or more) of the rotors start taking off. Automatically, without me touching the remote controll. It causes the DJI to partly take off and land on 2 props.
It probably has something to do with a couple of crashes I had, but i'm wondering if there's a solution to this problem.

Thanks in advance!

Sounds like you need to calibrate the sticks and do an advanced IMU calibration. Especially since you mention lightly that "it might have something to do with a couple of crashes".

I'm not sure... I haven't been able to test this firmly due to bad weather conditions (first rain, so no go). Today I could take it for a spin, but there was quite the wind. The DJI had some trouble holding it's position (in both a horizontal and vertical way), but i'm not sure if it was the wind that caused it.

I'm testing this always in almost the same area (near my house). But I first noticed the issue on another location.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl