Motherboard replacement

P3 adv . I would like to know how to re link the controller and quad after replacing the mb and motors with new .after crash with an other attacking me in mid air over a field.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using PhantomPilots mobile app
you shouldn't have to relink because main board has nothing to do with communication with the controller. it's all in the OFDM.
but if you need to:

turn both on,
click the bind button on the phantom - small white box under the phantom has a light and a small button on one side of it, use small screwdriver / toothpick and press and hold the button untill light starts blinking red,
now on the controller (you don't need to be connected to the phone / app) at the same time press C1, C2 (two white buttons on the bottom of the controller) AND record button on top left for two seconds,
you will hear D-DD,
release,
press right wheel on top right in for two seconds,
you will hear controller beeping.

Reactions: mikmouse
you shouldn't have to relink because main board has nothing to do with communication with the controller. it's all in the OFDM.
but if you need to:

turn both on,
click the bind button on the phantom - small white box under the phantom has a light and a small button on one side of it, use small screwdriver / toothpick and press and hold the button untill light starts blinking red,
now on the controller (you don't need to be connected to the phone / app) at the same time press C1, C2 (two white buttons on the bottom of the controller) AND record button on top left for two seconds,
you will hear D-DD,
release,
Thank you dave

Sent from my GT-P5210 using PhantomPilots mobile app

but if you need to:

turn both on,
you will hear D-DD,
release,
I loved it Thank you so much all is working fine after new MB and motors replaced and firmware up graded and linked to the new quad.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic