Most frustrating thing ive bought

When I updated the latest firmware for my P3A, I had a lot of probs with the download. What worked for me was junking the old app and installing a new one. Loaded up the first time and no probs.

Before doing any upgrades, I find it is important to read and write down your current release level in both the drone and the controller. Then go online to see what the current release level should be. Then upgrade both drone and controller to the current level. That has always worked.

Froze at 58% last night for a looong time, i just let it go and prayed... battery just died, it was plenty full to begin. After letting it sit and drain another full battery overnight (i heard that letting it sit fixes the issue where you can not find the upgrade link in assistant 2, which is exactly what happened) i fnally managed to have toe option to upgrade again today. Made it to 89% and its been sitting here frozen for an hour and a half. Im going to let this battery die in it and recharge it and let it sit and die then recharge it and try this again. Seriously considering just returning this thing Monday morning. Its absolutely freaking ridiculous how much bs is associated with this. They make it sound lielke youll he flying basically out of the box.

I that when i turned it on and it asked to upgrade i should not have upgraded the remote first. Honestly wtf is wrong with this company not to tell you in the dialog box to at least upgrade the bird first.

It is a Phantom 4 Advanced +
I know this sounds Kooky but my Flying buddy had the same problem with his P4P at his house he could never get it to finish upgrading, so he brought it here to my house I have super duper high speed internet thru Cox....and we got it to upgrade his bird the first time in just a min. or two.....Good Luck Sir and don't give up.

Will keep the tips in mind, log the current update and try to hook it up at my friends with some high speed Internet. Maybe that was it, the internet. Mine is just standard what you get with cable, never had a problem with updates on phones or computers..... but anyway ive been flying for a week now and love it and wow yeah that's awesome to see we have a span of all ages here :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94