More Headlights

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

While workin ha found these on ebay,anyone seen or have any,any good,,got some anyway to try,they clip to base of motor,
20170907_114658.jpg

Geez Ian, any more stuff on your drone and it won't take off! Trying to think of a use for them that won't annoy the neighbours :).
You'll have to post up your results, if you don't get arrested for impersonating a rescue helicopter.....
Ha ,cheers,sorry had go shop,yeh i though they look usefull for something,they just been shipped,yip will update on performance,,:)

Looks like I'm eBay bound again!!
Lol
Cool lights to add to strobon pairs of white and red now
Wow was out again,,choice yip i got 2 on top and one one back(red on back,white front)blinding but good in the air,1504769072297-1478862631.jpg,i would post a vid but keep gettin error,tryed all sorts of lights ,wrong location of lights can make you land sideways,opps,to much light blinds you on landing ,opps again,one thing i sure they be good at is night photos of objects that are not lit up,,,

Reactions: JohnnyD913
Wow was out again,,choice yip i got 2 on top and one one back(red on back,white front)blinding but good in the air,View attachment 87907,i would post a vid but keep gettin error,tryed all sorts of lights ,wrong location of lights can make you land sideways,opps,to much light blinds you on landing ,opps again,one thing i sure they be good at is night photos of objects that are not lit up,,,
Hey bro, your photo suggests you have an ECG setup for the phantoms heartbeat! My wife had no idea what they were until I explained what you were doing.. All good :)

I have those little tube lights on my Mavic. They are super bright. If you want to tame them, but a colored filter over them (get them on ebay and cut into a tiny circle for the light).

The strobes are also cool -- but why not go with the standalones? No wires or battery needed....

Last edited:
I have those little tube lights on my Mavic. They are super bright. If you want to tame them, but a colored filter over them (get them on ebay and cut into a tiny circle for the light).

The strobes are also cool -- but why not go with the standalones? No wires or battery needed....
Hi thanks yeh i will get some soon,i get hammed on shipping and waitin for a price drop

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl