Momentarily losing connection .. ?

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Whilst flying I am very briefly getting a red warning bad signal on my handset, however signal bars are full at the distance and height I am flying at. It pops up for around a couple of seconds.

I dont have a loss of control, or the connection loss is too quick to affect it, however it is worrying and stopping me from flying to distances others go to. Is this a normal thing ?? anything to worry about ??

Cheers

I noticed it today as well.

change the USB cable.

If you're just getting "low signal" it's talking about your video connection and something is likely interfering... if you are actually getting "disconnected" then it could be the cable OR you can try what a couple of us have found useful and re-link your controller. I was getting a disconnected text in the top box and since I have done the re-link I have only experienced that once. I have, however, occasionally got a "weak signal" warning... but it usually goes away by itself after a couple seconds.

You still have control of the craft, by the way, this is really the video signal and telemetry signal that is weakening or getting interfered with.

Change the channel. Avoid reds.

Actually I am getting disconnected in red and its not going away. I still have total control and the app works fine. Only way to get rid of it is land and power cycle.

Cant say for sure but I think it only happens after losing controller connectivity and hitting RTH which I normally strive to do about every flight !

The v1.2 app has exhibited "Disconnected" problems. Best bet is to go back to v1.1.2 if you have that ipa file around in your computer or computer backup / time machines. Then use iTools to install it.

DJI is apparently aware of the issue and working on a fix.

Actually I am getting disconnected in red and its not going away. I still have total control and the app works fine. Only way to get rid of it is land and power cycle.

Cant say for sure but I think it only happens after losing controller connectivity and hitting RTH which I normally strive to do about every flight !

RED CHANNEL = too much traffic on that channel. Change to another that is not being used. Find a blue/green channel that is low on the graph.

Not talking about the channel. Talking about the RED warning on the top. I am locked on 20 where there is no traffic at all.

I think its just a bug int he app. Its obviously not disconnected as I have full telemetry, FPV and camera controls.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20