Moisture inside camera P4P and warm battery

Reaction score
Hello, fella
This morning when I wanted to clear the drone suddenly I found the condition as in the picture in the attachment below.
In addition I also found my 2 batteries in warm condition and 1 battery in 83% power condition.
I flew a week before and after flying when I got home I always recharged the battery.
I still wear the original foam bag from dji. Room ambience temperature around 16 - 20 celcius using air conditioner.
My allegation is that I put my drone near an car battery so my battery is affected by the magnetic interference of the car battery. Is that possible?
And are there friends here who have experienced what I experienced?

1518667798473.jpg

1518667807044.jpg

1518667815435.jpg

I have no idea how you got condensation inside the camera... Did you ever get it wet? (Fly in the rain etc).

The drone batteries are 'smart' They self discharge after a certain time to maximize their life. You can set the number of days to wait before discharge in the battery section your DJI Go 4 menu. There you have the option of setting the days to self discharge from one to six days.

There is some heat generated during the discharge. On page 24 of the English P4 user manual it states: "It is normal to feel moderate heat being emitted from the battery during the discharge process".

Last edited:
Reactions: DKG13CC
I have no idea how you got condensation inside the camera... Did you ever get it wet? (Fly in the rain etc).

The drone batteries are 'smart' They self discharge after a certain time to maximize their life. You can set the number of days to wait before discharge in the battery section your DJI Go 4 menu. There you have the option of setting the days to self discharge from one to six days.

There is some heat generated during the discharge. On page 24 of the English P4 user manual it states: "It is normal to feel moderate heat being emitted from the battery during the discharge process".
As long as i remember i never get it wet.
I still get condensation today, and after 5 minutes come out of the box, it gone.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl