Modifications

The butt pucker.....familiar feeling anytime over 10,000 feet.
yes sir I don't usually fly past 2500 ft, but out over the ocean there is nothing to crash into but water so I pushed it out there a bit just to see if it could. I probably wont ever do it again and if the wife finds out I did it in the first place I'm betting she wont be happy considering how tight with a buck she is. I've already been warned there wont be a new one if I wreck this one lol

I've receive the same warning. It's amazing how you can make four times as much imcome as yournspouce, but be entitled to half and much of it. Lol

I've receive the same warning. It's amazing how you can make four times as much imcome as yournspouce, but be entitled to half and much of it. Lol

That's what's wrong with you hen pecked husbands! I wear the pants in MY FAMILY!......................(when she lets me)!

TRUTH
That's what's wrong with you hen pecked husbands! I wear the pants in MY FAMILY!......................(when she lets me)!
LOL I found its easier to just go with the flow, I wasn't always that way being a Marine I had my own ideas of who was Boss. learned there isn't much room for a hardcore Marine in family life. Changed my wicked ways. 32 years married I guess I'm doing it right she hasn't left, poisoned or shot me lol

I also own Litchi. I simply typically like to fly around and decide where to go once I'm up. If I see something I want to stop.and look at, thenthays what i do. When your on a mission if you see something that looks interesting then too bad, your not stoping until your get back home. Kind if defreats the purpose of casual flying. Don't get me wrong, I use Litchi often, but not for long range causal flying.

Well if you're still in control you can abort a mission at anytime and start flying where you control it .

Control is just a state of mind...much like a drone...you think your I control, and out of know where you app crashed and your drone decides its time to land 5000 feet out in the water. Lol just like a wife...all is good, you make a bad joke and next thing you know your crashing and your burning.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT