Model # for Phantom 4 Pro version 2?

Reaction score
I'm baffled. Spent at least 20 minutes looking online and can't find an answer. What is the model number of the Phantom 4 Pro version 2? I'm talking about what you'd find on the sticker in the battery compartment. I can find the P4 is WM330A, P4P is WM332A, P4Advanced is WM332A. I've even tried randomly googling model numbers in that string, no luck. Going to look at a used P4P and I thought checking the model number sticker would be the quickest way to inspect the bird and tell version 1 from 2. Thanks!

I'm baffled. Spent at least 20 minutes looking online and can't find an answer. What is the model number of the Phantom 4 Pro version 2? I'm talking about what you'd find on the sticker in the battery compartment. I can find the P4 is WM330A, P4P is WM332A, P4Advanced is WM332A. I've even tried randomly googling model numbers in that string, no luck. Going to look at a used P4P and I thought checking the model number sticker would be the quickest way to inspect the bird and tell version 1 from 2. Thanks!
According to this fcc site the Phontom 4 Pro is WM331A and the V2 is WM331S.

I also found another list of numbers for dji that appear to include model numbers that may be of some interest... SZ DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD FCC ID Applications (SS3)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.