Missed the lightning

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Aaarrrggg just had good lighting storm come through
Screenshot_20190531-220437.jpg
just above wellington where I am,,was awsome ,,BUT the hail and intermittent rain keept me grounded,shame,
I thinking I might need a phantom wetsuit,,I so bad wanted to launch,it was killing me watching,,as we all know lighting pics are awsome,,,gutted ,,:rolleyes:sorry next time,,now no rain and storm gone,.......yes me drone was powered up and waiting

Aaarrrggg just had good lighting storm come throughView attachment 111672 just above wellington where I am,,was awsome ,,BUT the hail and intermittent rain keept me grounded,shame,
I thinking I might need a phantom wetsuit,,I so bad wanted to launch,it was killing me watching,,as we all know lighting pics are awsome,,,gutted ,,:rolleyes:sorry next time,,now no rain and storm gone,.......yes me drone was powered up and waiting

We will be sending you all kind of extras and goodies, hang in there.
Thank you .

Phantomrain.org
coal

We will be sending you all kind of extras and goodies, hang in there.
Thank you .

Phantomrain.org
coal

Hello Phantomrain. Thank you for your posts and putting up with so much abuse. I think your wetsuit would be VERY helpful for my purpose. Flying from the beach. Even though I do occasionally fly wet it is just as important to keep out sand! It gets everywhere and is almost impossible to remove from battery compartment. I will be doing a shoot soon showing the Gannet Sport bait release in action from beach and boat filming from two drones. Need to distinguish between them and add color to the video. Trying to decide best color. Talk soon, need to buy. Will send video and or pics when done. Best wishes. Capt Ken

Hello Phantomrain. Thank you for your posts and putting up with so much abuse. I think your wetsuit would be VERY helpful for my purpose. Flying from the beach. Even though I do occasionally fly wet it is just as important to keep out sand! It gets everywhere and is almost impossible to remove from battery compartment. I will be doing a shoot soon showing the Gannet Sport bait release in action from beach and boat filming from two drones. Need to distinguish between them and add color to the video. Trying to decide best color. Talk soon, need to buy. Will send video and or pics when done. Best wishes. Capt Ken

Fantastic , thank you, the wet suits will be a great addition to keeping the sand and debris out of the drone. Thanks Capt ken Keep me posted when you purchase as forum members get some nice extras . Talk soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic