Misprint on controller mode switch??!

Reaction score
Am I seeing things.... or is the mode switch printing upside-down??

Might be good for your assistant to be flipping switches for you, but not correct orientation for me!

I sold my P3P's a couple weeks ago so I cannot compare... o_O

Attachments

• ModeSwitch.jpg
    ModeSwitch.jpg
    617.9 KB · Views: 510
It looks upside down, but that's how it is on P3/P4 remote controllers too.

It looks upside down, but that's how it is on P3/P4 remote controllers too.

Funny, I never noticed.... I just knew in my head what the positions were.... never looked at it much.

SO.... this "misprint" has been going on for a couple generations??! :eek:o_O

There's no joke. When you're flying your Phantom with the remote controller, that label appears to be upside down.

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Uh, if you'll look at the DJI logo you'll see that the printing is correct. It was not designed for you to be able to look down, over the top and read it in YOUR view, upside down.

The labels correctly correspond to the switch position.

AD

In a week you won't have to look labeling on the RC, in the middle it's fast with gps positioning, push to the right it's slow with OA and gps positioning. To the left it's fast and on your own. It's like driving a car, after a week or so you should not have to read what all the buttons do.

Last edited:
In a week you won't have to look labeling on the RC, in the middle it's fast with gps positioning, push to the right it's slow with OA and gps positioning. To the left it's fast and on your own. It's like driving a car, after a week or so you should not have to read what all the buttons do.

For sure, already in my head :rolleyes:... just odd :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.