Mini Review -- eBay P3 Backpack from China

Reaction score
Guys,

Here's a mini review of my P3 backpack from China that I ordered from eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171787534459?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

On first examination the backpack seems well made with good stitching and good overall fit and finish.

Cost was $56.04USD and it took 12 day to arrive (on the Left Coast) via USPS with tracking.

Packing consisted of a strong plastic e-packet cover over the pack pack. There was no damage from shipping.

The foam insert is of good quality. My P3P fits fine as does my spare battery, though the foam top piece is cut for the body of the battery rather than the larger top.

A tablet would fit fine in the large foam pocket, though a small slot would need to be cut to accommodate a 7inch+ device. Alternatively you can place your tablet and sun shade in the large zippered pocket as shown in the pics. Props are most easily stored in a side pocket.

This backpack is not something I would use for airline transport but it's perfect for taking your P3 to and from the flying field on on simple excursions.

If you need a lightweight solution for casual P3 transport this might be something to consider.

:harry

L1060514.JPG L1060515.JPG L1060516.JPG L1060517.JPG L1060518.JPG L1060520.JPG L1060521.JPG L1060522.JPG

Reactions: Zigs
Last edited:
I'd _highly_ recommend that you sew the section of the shoulder strap where it meets the top of the main case as this _will_ start to pull free (both sides).

20150423_160757.jpg

Also you can leave your props on for short trips. Top won't zip fully but it's nice for the lazies

Has anyone been able to find a US shipper of this backpack so one doesn't have to wait for a "slow boat from China?" I need one and don't have 2 weeks. Also, for those that have this backpack, is there a problem with the foam disintegrating? I thought I had read that somewhere and a concern of the particles getting into the motors etc.

Has anyone been able to find a US shipper of this backpack so one doesn't have to wait for a "slow boat from China?" I need one and don't have 2 weeks. Also, for those that have this backpack, is there a problem with the foam disintegrating? I thought I had read that somewhere and a concern of the particles getting into the motors etc.
The foam looks pretty decent. I'm thinking of spraying the foam with Plasti Dip.

If you can use a hard case instead of a backpack then here's an option from MCM Electronics which is a quality US vendor:

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/22-24120

Guys,

Here's a mini review of my P3 backpack from China that I ordered from eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171787534459?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

On first examination the backpack seems well made with good stitching and good overall fit and finish.

Cost was $56.04USD and it took 12 day to arrive (on the Left Coast) via USPS with tracking.

Packing consisted of a strong plastic e-packet cover over the pack pack. There was no damage from shipping.

The foam insert is of good quality. My P3P fits fine as does my spare battery, though the foam top piece is cut for the body of the battery rather than the larger top.

A tablet would fit fine in the large foam pocket, though a small slot would need to be cut to accommodate a 7inch+ device. Alternatively you can place your tablet and sun shade in the large zippered pocket as shown in the pics. Props are most easily stored in a side pocket.

This backpack is not something I would use for airline transport but it's perfect for taking your P3 to and from the flying field on on simple excursions.

If you need a lightweight solution for casual P3 transport this might be something to consider.

:harry

View attachment 22987 View attachment 22988 View attachment 22989 View attachment 22990 View attachment 22991 View attachment 22993 View attachment 22994 View attachment 22995

I have one ordered 13 days ago... Still has not arrived.. Stuck at china post [emoji29]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31