micro sd card won't stay in ??

Reaction score
my camera card slot appears to be worn out. It no longer will retain the card. spring loads when inserting, but doesn't click and stick in place? Any way to fix this? I may take it apart and look myself as it is useless for pics like this. Also could I upgrade to the newer style camera & mount without major overhaul & expense?? Thanx

Can u tape it in? I never take mine out so would consider this.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Have you tried a different SD card? Maybe the notch on the card has worn down and not the slot?

I had that happen once,
You'll have to replace the board,
I found a crashed camera for $50 took out the board, and used that board on my good camera, worked beautifully! If you have soldering experience, you can buy the slot from digikey, and solder it in yourself. I was unable to fix mine, so I replaced it! I'm at work until tonight, I'll dig to see if I have an extra board for you!
I'll write back!

J Dot

I had that happen on my music player. I actually had a rubber cover for it and the rubber cover holds it in so it works. A carefully placed thick and wide rubber band would work too. The card sticks out a bit more than it should, but it still works perfectly for me. So that's an idea...

DJI sells the new style camera and mount for the 3A for $400. What would be involved with upgrading to the new style camera? Would it be plug and play or would mods have to be made to the craft itself?

my camera card slot appears to be worn out. It no longer will retain the card. spring loads when inserting, but doesn't click and stick in place? Any way to fix this? I may take it apart and look myself as it is useless for pics like this. Also could I upgrade to the newer style camera & mount without major overhaul & expense?? Thanx
same problem here, mine is brand new. I've taped it in and it won't read it. its flown 3 times out of about 50 attempts. put a different SD card in and it held but wouldn't connect to the network. seems that without an SD card you really can't do anything.
[email protected]

same problem here, mine is brand new. I've taped it in and it won't read it. its flown 3 times out of about 50 attempts. put a different SD card in and it held but wouldn't connect to the network. seems that without an SD card you really can't do anything.
[email protected]

Having no sd card in does not affect the wifi, ive repaired many of the Vision cameras and tested them all without the SD card in, it may be that the board itself is defective and even though the card stays in its not being seen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues