Mia's Replacement Transformation

dirkclod

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Well since I got this I have scrap'd all the V3 stuff from Mia I could and been making what I have to date and really only have a few more things to do to it !!
To start with I changed out the GPS puck and added my tin foil and GPS booster and have gotten as many as 15 sat's with that !
gps puc.jpg

b.jpg

V3 compass.jpg

15 sats.jpg

Keri got me my RPG back repaired and added it .
RPG.jpg

Well since I ruined my FPVLR's I was looking at the ITELITE one's and decided to give them a try .
Had to do some Fat Sharks on the bird too as the RPG covers 1 side of the antennas so I slapped some of them on too .
Stage 2.jpg

ant swiveled.JPG

What I like about these are the swivel and can just put them down to mgo into case easy or fly with them down !
ant. down.JPG

Have only tested out a little but am really impressed with these antennas as they do shoot trough tree's as I have read !! This was took where I normally would have to be at least 400" with the other's because of a tree line I fly over !!
selfie.PNG

Am looking back at me and just sat there and yawed around and never lost FPV !!

So I pretty much went from this ..
mia.jpg

To this :)

today.jpg

Still have to add color's and the tracker and do some run test but here it is !!!
Thanks to 1 fine fellow !!! :D

And not to forget all the help from all the other's here also ;)

Last edited:
Nice!:)

Reactions: dirkclod
Good Show Dirk,
Looks good so far, sorry to hear about your interference problems, snowing on your parade! Hope you find a fix for that! Your package came, all looks good and tidy. I'm getting your package together now, and will send in a couple days. Still waiting on a special item I want to send you as well, so when it arrives, I'll send out to you, I finished your slow Yaw mod switch, I added extra shrink tube, for your friend to use when he installs it for you. Thank you so much for the stuff, I'm going to try to fix GPS MODULE, see if I can get it working again. But SERIOUSLY, your new bird looks SWEET! A+ keep up the great work my friend, glad your back airborne again! Take care, and stay safe!

J Dot

755F7CD0-7805-429C-B879-7FA3A4AD5A99.png_zpsxpjpmamx.jpeg

Looking good Bro! :cool:

Way to go Dirk. All is good once again

Wow, you don't waste any time, do you?

I guess that's what happens when you know what you're doing!
blank stare.png
Huh....I don't really bro, that's what's cool !!!!
Everything I do know about on this was learned here by reading or just copying what someone else had already done ! I can do it and don't have a problem popping the top to get my hands in there but as to why it does this or that I don't have a clue bro .
That's why I post about my ongoing work with whatever I'm doing ....to show the folks I have learned from what they had posted about it did help someone and I hope maybe someone will learn from my mistakes and triumphs :)
Thanks for saying that but really I'm about stupid as a big bird turd :D....................Right Carl ?
Ya got that **** right.jpg
;)

image.jpg
View attachment 18345 Huh....I don't really bro, that's what's cool !!!!
Everything I do know about on this was learned here by reading or just copying what someone else had already done ! I can do it and don't have a problem popping the top to get my hands in there but as to why it does this or that I don't have a clue bro .
That's why I post about my ongoing work with whatever I'm doing ....to show the folks I have learned from what they had posted about it did help someone and I hope maybe someone will learn from my mistakes and triumphs :)
Thanks for saying that but really I'm about stupid as a big bird turd :D....................Right Carl ? View attachment 18346 ;)

Thanks for saying that but really I'm about stupid as a big bird turd :D

You said it...lol image.jpg

Reactions: Clampit and Fplvert
Great to see it's flying well. Nice numbers on the FPV too.
Now, lets get this straight, it finally stopped snowing on TJ and Slinger and you've got snow in MS. Try the No Mo Snow dance... :D

Great to see it's flying well. Nice numbers on the FPV too.
Now, lets get this straight, it finally stopped snowing on TJ and Slinger and you've got snow in MS. Try the No Mo Snow dance... :D
Thanks.gif
......................=No Mo Snow dance.
facepalm.jpg
=Jacob,Slinger and TJ

Reactions: IflyinWY

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic