Mia / RIP

And with that being said, I think I shall retire for the evening.

Say G'nite Michael Macy

LOL, I'm gonna pee myself

Reactions: dirkclod
Dirk - a P3 in thought?

tough decision bud.....
Naaa I like messing with the P2's and already have so many parts for one I think I will wait on even thinking about one of those . They do look sweet though ! ;)
Noob thinks I need to meet real humans . Not even believing I read that ! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Cyclone
I am not sure but I think if you get a "Not a DJI Battery" it could be one of the connections to the Main board has failed, The bottom one on the battery connection maybe. I am not positive about that but it is ringing a bell (in a far away church) :) If it was the connection it would do it with all of your batteries. If only 1 battery is reporting that, then I would think that 1 battery has failed.
Have you gathered up all the replacement parts?

do you have the basic tools to open her up? Like this?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/291405141233?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Thanks bro !! Yea I got all the stuff to work on em but there's no fixing it this time LOL ;)

No biggy sure it cost you cash, but its not living and if you seriously feel like you lost a living being I suggest you go out and meet some real humans dude.. did you crash? yes is it destroyed, maybe.. but the stupid drone isnt alive.. thats why its a drone
I had not been back to this in awhile and wasn't aware it was still getting hit . Now I have caught it back up I will address your statement !
You do not know me or have been here long enough to know me as the others do !
We are like a family in here and keep up with all's issues and do try and help each other .
I do cut up in here and all know it and I do like to make a story out of things that happen.
Ya never know when someone might learn something from my mess up's.
For you to say what you did not knowing me or what I even do just show's all what your made of !
We do try and get along in here and not make negative remarks as you just did !
I Do hope there's something you have an issue with that I can help you with at some point .
Starting out here like that JIMO isn't cool ! /Dirk
And that's all folks !!.png
o_O

Wow Dirk. Sad to read this news. As you know I have been somewhat out of commission lately so I missed is thread. Looks like you will need to go out back and pick some more money from the tree eh?
Oh yeah, don't forget your DeOxit!
Caig-DeoxIT-Gold-G100L-2C-Tube-image.pjpeg

Wow Dirk. Sad to head this news. As you know I have been somewhat out of commission lately so I missed is thread. Looks like you will need to go out back and pick some more money from the tree eh?
Oh yeah, don't forget your DeOxit!
Caig-DeoxIT-Gold-G100L-2C-Tube-image.pjpeg
Thanks TJ . Maybe ya get better soon:) Ya been watering da tree to get it back growing ;)
Won't be needing anymore of that stuff though ,got plenty....wasn't the problem bro o_O
**** connecter , I need to get tube of Don'tbounceitsomuch !

That's **** dirk sad to hear & what's them trees you growin? :)

Was just watching one of Simon Newton's "On the Kitchen Table" videos the other day that touched on this issue of "Not DJI Intelligent Battery"

Take a look:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here's a link to the Caig product page:

http://store.caig.com/s.nl/sc.2/.f

Gary
Another helpful tip....use the end of the Q-tip after you have cleaned the contact pins, cut the end of the Q-tip off and "gently" exercise the Pins by pushing them in and out slightly. Just to ensure their spring loaded mechanisms are still springing back.

Have you gathered up all the replacement parts?

I was wondering how you are doing with your rebuild. I am unable to help with the camera or gimbal but I might have some phantom parts, although I don't have new parts and I am unable to give them away, I thought I should check and see.
Craig

Last edited:
Naaa ..to many to get ,just gonna get a new one and use what's left of this one for spare parts !
This one has been sorta rode hard and put up wet so to speak ;)
Just hope Keri don't hit to hard on fixing the RPG !!:eek:

I have seen that issue before. I have no idea why it happens but the entire thing broke off of the main board. I think I replaced at lease 2 main boards because of that issue. Just to check, that is the cable to the data connection on the battery. The bottom connection, below the plus and minus power pins.
Yea those things got to be right but it helps also when the cables from them don't look like this .
View attachment 16905 ;)

I have seen that issue before. I have no idea why it happens but the entire thing broke off of the main board. I think I replaced at lease 2 main boards because of that issue. Just to check, that is the cable to the data connection on the battery. The bottom connection, below the plus and minus power pins.
Ya..That's the one ;)

Broke a connector right off the main board. Man, that must have hit hard!!! You are correct about catching MIA on the way down. That would have made some very sore fingers and hands.
As to the "odd" comment: A troll. Ignore it.
Looking at pictures of MIA makes my X5C look OK.
X5C-1 open-1.JPG

Well.......If I could keep it out of snow(crap)banks and trees, it would be OK.
Looks like a grain of sand was holding up that one rotor. Just checked, motor OK.
Put it back together and fly once again......

Thanks TJ . Maybe ya get better soon:) Ya been watering da tree to get it back growing ;)
Won't be needing anymore of that stuff though ,got plenty....wasn't the problem bro o_O
**** connecter , I need to get tube of Don'tbounceitsomuch !

Here ya go
DontbounceitsomuchP.jpg

:) Apples ....big market in them round here it is ;)
Ahah there's demand for them everywhere bud , everybody loves good apples , so u gonna get a p3 or try to salvage some bits?

Ahah there's demand for them everywhere bud , everybody loves good apples , so u gonna get a p3 or try to salvage some bits?
LOL . Naaa I'm gonna just have a new P2V and build it up like I had before for now as I already have so many parts for one and just sit back and watch what issues come out with the new one .
Would love to have one just to pop the top and see what's inside ya can mod but I'm pretty sure I will get to see soon enough in here as I know this bunch o_O ;)

Reactions: PhantomOfTheSky

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31