Mia / RIP

I had Eric at UAVDirect build this conversion over to the V3 awhile back and have just sent him pictures and gonna see what he thinks before I crack it open and also put the RPG pictures in that section to see what can be done ! Most likely nothing but will see :)
Fingers crossed buddy

Attachments

• fingers-crossed.jpg
    fingers-crossed.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 330
Reactions: dirkclod
Sorry to read this man!

I am so sorry to hear this. You were so compassionate to me when I lost mine last month. I know you will rebound from this. I'm ready to pull the trigger again myself. Maybe we should wait to after the 8th to see what coming out.

I agree with ya and am going to and thanks for your comment :)
I have asked this in help but going to here also.
This is not my board but I need to know if that cable in the middle that goes to the
pins in the battery box were to come lose like that while you were up...
would that shut you down ? o_O
7O2j1JO.jpg

Bummer, Dirk. I'm sorry about Mia.

:( so sorry Dirk.

Double check the pins on the battery connector which the NAZA chats to the battery through. Are they broken ? Perhaps the battery is OK.

:( so sorry Dirk.

Double check the pins on the battery connector which the NAZA chats to the battery through. Are they broken ? Perhaps the battery is OK.
Thanks Hugie and have it sitting here beside me now and just checked those .
They are fine and still push in and come right out .That wire that's in the picture goes straight to those pins . That's the only connecter that has come off . The other's in there were a little loose but this thing hit hard I mean right at my feet !
The battery's I check often in assistant as I am in there a lot and were fine .
After tearing this apart and powering it up again last nite I see only one of the ESC's light up .
Am surprised any of them do as hard as it did hit !! I usually just make runs in the country and have never been close when it has came down but was at that event and thank God I was were I was as I now have a new respect for what one of these things can do if it was to hit ya in the head from that high up in a dead drop !!!!! Thinking about it now .. it really scares me and I don't scare easy !! o_O

Hey Dirk, I commend you for posting your experience. I never did post mine on March 12, when I lost her in the swamp. I felt it would have been too long a story, but thanks for posting yours. And I know what you mean about scoring another soon. I just got the tracking number for my replacement purchased from the Classys on this site, so it will be here Tuesday. Let's get 'er back up bud, and thank God you weren't injured!

Ohhhhh nooo! And I was grumpy because my gimbal decided to quit yesterday!!! We'll sure miss her! Are you gonna replace withe same model? Inspire? Phantom 3 when it comes out?

Glad no one was hurt.

Ohhhhh nooo! And I was grumpy because my gimbal decided to quit yesterday!!! We'll sure miss her! Are you gonna replace withe same model? Inspire? Phantom 3 when it comes out?

Glad no one was hurt.
Not really sure what to do :confused: I just boxed up the RPG to send back to be fixed and really would love to just have another like the one I had .
But am waiting to see what does come out but have to many parts from the P2V not to make another one :) ;)

Feel for ya Dirk.... Sorry to hear about this...

Hey Dirk,
Since i updated i get that on both my dji batteries ( not dji intelligent batteries? )
I turn off, then back on, notice goes away, and telemetry appears?
Thinking of downgrading back? Do you think this is dji's sick way of trying to sell more batteries? Put in a line of code to kill batteries, to try to generate more revenue? I have 19 charges on one, wont hold charge now, 22 charges on another, keep getting ( not dji Battery notice ) even more often than battery 1 ( which is only now and again. ) might be worth looking into?

Let me know if i can help, as always, only a click away!

Hey Dirk,
Since i updated i get that on both my dji batteries ( not dji intelligent batteries? )
I turn off, then back on, notice goes away, and telemetry appears?
Thinking of downgrading back? Do you think this is dji's sick way of trying to sell more batteries? Put in a line of code to kill batteries, to try to generate more revenue? I have 19 charges on one, wont hold charge now, 22 charges on another, keep getting ( not dji Battery notice ) even more often than battery 1 ( which is only now and again. ) might be worth looking into?

Let me know if i can help, as always, only a click away!
I really don't know :confused: I have never seen that till I checked it last nite and just figure now it was because of that cable coming of the board that goes to those pins .
And thanks I do know you there and really do appreciate you buddy !
Is really nice to know ya have friends in here :)

That!
Is what we here for!
Keep us informed, im almost SCARED to see what you build next!
Rockets? Really! Lol....

Ive upgraded my spare tx for slow yaw mod, while i wait for new tx to arrive!

Peace!

I'm sorry to hear about this Dirk. Been there, done that so I know how you feel. :confused:

I agree with ya and am going to and thanks for your comment :)
I have asked this in help but going to here also.
This is not my board but I need to know if that cable in the middle that goes to the
pins in the battery box were to come lose like that while you were up...
would that shut you down ? o_O
View attachment 16720
Yes, it would shut off the motors the instant the cables became disconnected.

Sorry to hear, Dirk... My wife calls my Phantom, my pet. I guess it's a lot like that. And when you lose a pet, it's definitely a loss.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj