MIA / FOUND !

Re: MIA / FOUND !!!!!

4 days, about 16 hours of searching and sat down to rest and BAM :D

After watching video not really sure what went on but it did autoland and then just hit trees and missed creek by a few feet !
Tore up gimbal and 1 side if my FPVLR's so I just brought it home and popped a new battery in it and the **** thing FLYS :D
Tracker had busted open and battery was about 7' from it. More later :cool:

Attachments

• it's all good.gif
    it's all good.gif
    50.4 KB · Views: 483
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 441
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 426
Re: MIA

:D
Yay! Glad you found your bird! P2Vs are tough.

Reactions: dirkclod

YIPPIE!
The Cheering Squad is Happy!!!

Attachments

• cheer4.jpg
    cheer4.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 388

Now why wasn't they in them woods :D Busted several things that can be relaced and just mended it back together and will take apart tonite and check all but Whoop..there she is :mrgreen: Kinda sick looking but beauty Is in the eye's of the beholder !! and me holding it again ;)

**** glad I can fix my signature back now :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_0579.JPG
    IMG_0579.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 386

Great you found her!
Wish I had your weather.....

Attachments

• 100_0252.JPG
    100_0252.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 379

crash1sttime said:
Cyclone said:
Maybe DJI are right in that most things arent compatible with it even though they work.

Isnt that a contradiction in terms, how can DJi be right, if they are wrong ? :?

We are modding/adding things to the Vision even when DJI are saying they arent compatible, re RE700. We all know they work because we use them most days but now and then the flyaways and crashes happen. Maybe it is because of the extras on our Visions and DJI were right in saying they arent compatible. Im hoping that makes sense :? (too many beers :))

Well done Dirk :)

Fplvert said:
:D
Yay! Glad you found your bird! P2Vs are tough.

Tougher than a four dollar steak apparently. And so is Dirk (16 hours!)

Congratulations! Let me know if you need some duct tape.

Cyclone said:
crash1sttime said:
Cyclone said:
Maybe DJI are right in that most things arent compatible with it even though they work.

Isnt that a contradiction in terms, how can DJi be right, if they are wrong ? :?

We are modding/adding things to the Vision even when DJI are saying they arent compatible, re RE700. We all know they work because we use them most days but now and then the flyaways and crashes happen. Maybe it is because of the extras on our Visions and DJI were right in saying they arent compatible. Im hoping that makes sense :? (too many beers :))

Well done Dirk :)
Thanks :D I don't think we are over modding these things at all . Sure we are souping them up but we also try these things out and they work or they don't . My problem was not a flyaway as much as it was with the App crashing . From the video I was returning home and just lost battery and it auto landed . Just not in one of those fields :roll:

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 351

Glad you found it. Were you 7,000 feet away with 3 minutes of battery? That seems like it would have ran out of juice and landed

That's what it said in the app but when I make that run I always have it in atti on the way back and have never had a problem .
But I lost the FPV at the longest point and didn't know where I was and it did auto land .

LuvMyTJ said:
Congrats on the fine search & recovery my friend.
Thank you TJ :cool: It liked to killed me looking but I just had to find her ;)

Sweet! :cool:

Dang glad to hear you found it and not much damage either

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl