Merry Christmas... What New Toys did anyone get...

Reaction score
Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all my fellow enthusiasts... Waiting on my GPro case...

I got a galaxy tab s 8.4

just waiting for the tx mounting kit to arrive now.

It does appear to give a much better image outdoors than my iPhone/ipad/galaxy 3

I got an Estes Proto X and a new style TX for my P2V... Now if the frickin' wind would just die down a bit... :( :( :(

-slinger

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    845.9 KB · Views: 438
robinb said:
I got a galaxy tab s 8.4

just waiting for the tx mounting kit to arrive now.

It does appear to give a much better image outdoors than my iPhone/ipad/galaxy 3

You gotta tell me how that screen works out.... it came out shortly after I got my 7", so I boughtone for my daughter, I wanna try it, but wont have any luck getting hers from her.... :cool:

It looking good but not flown with it yet as the mounting kit is in transit somewhere between USA and EU.

Its form factor is very similar to iPad mini.
The display does appear less susceptible to sun.

Its just going dark here now, I will try to take some photos in the morning with the 2 side by side in the sun.

just checked out the hubson.... gotta go get one, just to get thru bad weather... Thanks

Got a Phantom Vision 2+ and one motor quit working when I went to take-off for the second time. Majorly bummed! Waiting now to hear what my next step is.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 ... Super big but I like it that way ... Daytime visibility now is way better.... 2560 x 1600 SuperAmoled display is crazy bright for anytime flying... Got it a bit before Christmas but it's the best add on so far for my V+ ground station...

wGQCvHg.jpg

DBS said:
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 ... Super big but I like it that way ... Daytime visibility now is way better.... 2560 x 1600 SuperAmoled display is crazy bright for anytime flying... Got it a bit before Christmas but it's the best add on so far for my V+ ground station...

wGQCvHg.jpg

Ok I will bite.

What antenna is that, what gain do you get ?
How much etc ?

my birthday is very soon...... :)

max said:
I got FPVLR stage 3 antennas from my gf. Weeeee!

What max distance you get now with that?

My wife got me some LED strip lights made for the P2V+. So yeah. Not so sure about it yet. Would like to remain stealthy as possible when flying at night. However, it may be easier to see at long distance at night, although I do not fly much at night.

Still havent looked into what it takes to install.

DBS said:

Dang, DBS, you can hardly see the controller behind that monster screen! Way cool! :cool:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl