Merry Christmas to new Phantom Owners

Reaction score
Welcome to P3 owners. I am pretty new myself, but here long enough to see how much help this forum contains. These folks can guide you to hours of successful flying. Read, ask questions.

If I can be a little bossy, let me suggest you focus you new enthusiasm on learning the many capabilities of you new aircraft. Believe me, it will pay off big time as you avoid flyaways and destructive crashes. Somehow curb that desire to see your new craft winging into the blue before you are fully capable of flying it home safely. Okay, I admitted it; I'm nagging. But only because I put my first bird (RIP) up immediately, learning the hard way I did not know its limits or how to get it on the ground safely.

Come back and show us your videos!

Reactions: Buckaye
Step 1 open Christmas gift discover a P3P. Jump with joy. Dec 25th
Step 2 charge everything, skim over the instructions. Unpackage everything but have to hang out with family. Dec 25th
Step 3 Take bird outside and watch as it fly erratically and is full of errors. Dec 26th
Step 4 get brave some more and ignore errors and fly bird. Bird flyes away, shooting straight up and as fast as it can go in the opposite direction. Dec 27th
Step 5 spend all day and night trying to find doomed bird, no luck Dec 28th
Step 6 Google search Phantom forums and post for help Should start seeing them roll in about December 29th. :)

Merry Christmas!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj