Memory card error everything tested.

Reaction score
I bought today SanDisc Extreme PRO 64G. I decided to use it on MavicAir which works OK with SanDisc ultra at HD res. It works even at 4K with some minor issues as short video stoppings etc.
When I put it into the Mavic and power it up I got the memory card error.
I put another SD Extreme PRO 64G card with the same result. But this card works OK on DJI Osmo pocket. I formatted SD Extreme PRO with the same result. Then I put SanDisc UHD 16G back into the Mavic Air and it works OK.
Has anybody any idea what could this be? Is that the Mavic does not like Extreme Pro 64 or what? It seems ridiculous to me.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Can you explain how you're formatting the cards. You should try to format them in the device that you'll be using them in. For example if you format an SD card an Apple computer through disk utility you can completely change the format of your cards. Then they cannot be recognized until fixed again in disk utility. That all being said it's very interesting that the cards work in your other drones. Make sure your SD port in the Mavic is clean of any debris or dirt, and the it can make a good contact with the card. If you don't have much luck there, then it may be time to have DJI take a look into the issue. Does it, or has it worked with any other cards lately?

Best of luck

Brett

Yes! It works normally with other cards. As I said it only don't like the SanDisc Extreme PRO 64.
It is nothing wrong with the Mavic. And it appears that nothing with cards either. Works normally with other devices! Really odd. I can't even return it to the store.
And I formatted all cards with my PC (not Apple).

Can you explain how you're formatting the cards. You should try to format them in the device that you'll be using them in. For example if you format an SD card an Apple computer through disk utility you can completely change the format of your cards. Then they cannot be recognized until fixed again in disk utility. That all being said it's very interesting that the cards work in your other drones. Make sure your SD port in the Mavic is clean of any debris or dirt, and the it can make a good contact with the card. If you don't have much luck there, then it may be time to have DJI take a look into the issue. Does it, or has it worked with any other cards lately?

Best of luck

Brett

Thanks! I formatted the card with Mavic and it works fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez