Memorial Day Video

Reaction score
I Volunteer at the Fort Sam Houston Memorial Cemetery Memorial Service Detachment. I shot this video with my Phantom 3 years ago and want to share it this Memorial day with everyone. One of my fellow volunteers asked me to add the song that was written and performed by a deceased friend of his, so he can get credit for his song.
Hope you enjoy it.

I Volunteer at the Fort Sam Houston Memorial Cemetery Memorial Service Detachment. I shot this video with my Phantom 3 years ago and want to share it this Memorial day with everyone. One of my fellow volunteers asked me to add the song that was written and performed by a deceased friend of his, so he can get credit for his song.
Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for posting and thanks for volunteering. I appreciate you.

Reactions: JoBe and Ruben Fred
Hey Awesome video! And Im glad someone else had the thought to honor our fallen heroes who fought for our freedom! I lived across the street from one of theses cemeteries and always wanted to honor the folks there. I even felt a little guilty about disturbing the peace with my drone. But I feel it was a good way to show my respects. Flew this last year. Sorry to barge in and post my video but i have much respect for yours!

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe
And I just want to Thank anyone and everyone who has served our country. We take for granted everyday what this country's stands for. And I hope their service never goes unnoticed. We have to believe in the country we live in and the people that fill it. I hope this next year brings more people together! Safe and happy flying!

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe
Thank you i just wanted to show my appreciation! That means alot! Im in a small town in Nc. Thanks for your and their service! It is still greatly appreciated. Feel free to show anyone you know who may enjoy! Thinking of what i can go do tomorrow to maybe make something new!

Yeah the weather isnt too spledid here today. We will see what happens! Stay focused on yours and youll get it done! And you take care as well!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues