MaxxUAV.com now carries ItElite Antennas!

Jake can you explain your customer internal cables?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
They are similar to the ones that come with the ItElite, but the SMA is longer which allows for the clean install. They are long enough to fit through the stock antenna holes. They are fitted with washers and nuts.

Ordered the Evo Plus kit with the Clean Install kit! Excellent customer service and fast to respond to all of my questions via PM.

Will be doing a review of this kit comparing to the stock and windsurfers in different areas of interference.

Reactions: Fitcherama
Jake,

Please excuse the ignorant questions, but I am curious...If I order the Evo Plus kit is it possible to use it without the amplifiers if I chose to do so, or is a permanent setup? Can I just use the shorter cables and connect the antenna direct to the controller? May seem silly, but there may be a time when I don't want all that extra baggage.

Jake,

Please excuse the ignorant questions, but I am curious...If I order the Evo Plus kit is it possible to use it without the amplifiers if I chose to do so, or is a permanent setup? Can I just use the shorter cables and connect the antenna direct to the controller? May seem silly, but there may be a time when I don't want all that extra baggage.
Yes, it's possible to use without amplifiers and it is not permanent. It's just an attachment. Also, yes, you can use the shorter cables to connect direct to the controller.

Hey Jake - short time lurker (new phantom owner), and just from lurking this thread you have earned a customer. I can tell you provide exceptional customer service. Quick question should I order the short RG402 cables, or the long ones for the unamped setup?

Hey Jake - short time lurker (new phantom owner), and just from lurking this thread you have earned a customer. I can tell you provide exceptional customer service. Quick question should I order the short RG402 cables, or the long ones for the unamped setup?
Hey Eric! You'd want the short cables for unamped. If you get the clean install, the short cables are part of that kit.

Jake,

You can also use the magnetic antennas to throw on the top of your car and fly from inside the vehicle like another member does on here, I'm sure it helps with the glare a whole lot!

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
Jake is good, in ansering questions, i already bought some cables,

Ramphex is right on short cables for no amps, but ask jake 1st make sure

Order placed #1109 - Thanks again. Just to clarify Jake, the high quality short cables are apart of the the clean install kit?

2 x Z-Type RG402 SMA to RP-SMA External Cables (3.5")

2 x Z-Type RG178 RP-SMA to MMCX Internal Cables (6.5")

2 x SMA Connector Covers

The clean install

I belive the external cables are the short ones and are blue

2 x Z-Type RG178 RP-SMA to MMCX Internal Cables (6.5")

2 x SMA Connector Covers

The clean install

I belive the external cables are the short ones and are blue

Correct!

You can buy them apart, but they come with the clean install

I think they do
There z-type

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl