MaxxUAV.com now carries ItElite Antennas!

Looking at your website I don't see the antenna plugs to bring the cable out of the stock antenna holes.

Doug, not sure if there is or not but we ship world wide.

Thanks Jake.....

I'm not Mr. Mechanical... [emoji12]

My wife would say if you give me a coffee break you might have to retrain me. [emoji15]

Since it isn't practical for me to ship my Phantom 4 across the border from Toronto to have you do the install, is it something you think an old retired soldier could do on his own?

Regards
Doug

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks Jake.....

My wife would say if you give me a coffee break you might have to retrain me. [emoji15]

Since it isn't practical for me to ship my Phantom 4 across the border from Toronto to have you do the install, is it something you think an old retired soldier could do on his own?

Regards
Doug

Haha, it's pretty easy if you have the right tools. However, I know someone in Canada who is more than capable of doing the mod. Let me see if he'd be interested.

Haha, it's pretty easy if you have the right tools. However, I know someone in Canada who is more than capable of doing the mod. Let me see if he'd be interested.

Thank you Jake... [emoji3]

Very gracious of you. [emoji106]

Regards
Doug

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
I am impressed with your product. Will my DJI Care be voided? What would be the total cost for the amplified version for my P4?

If you don't drill and keep all the parts you remove (aerial and wires), you can then put it back and then how would they know?

Brings up an interesting question....a video I saw of an install they cut the antennA and left the 5.8ghz connected inside the rc. Does the Itelite work for both the 2.4 and 5.8 signals?

Brings up an interesting question....a video I saw of an install they cut the antennA and left the 5.8ghz connected inside the rc. Does the Itelite work for both the 2.4 and 5.8 signals?

There is no 5ghz for the phantom 4/3 - The 5ghz is for the Inspire 1 to allow dual control (rotate the gimbal in air). The second controller connects on the 5ghz to the first controller.

However, the phantoms don't come with this as they don't allow dual controller because we control the rotation by flying.

Reactions: Altaman
I am impressed with your product. Will my DJI Care be voided? What would be the total cost for the amplified version for my P4?
It would void your transmitter, but DJI never asks for your transmitter when doing a warranty repair on the drone. I'm working with a third party company that will soon warranty my work. An amplified setup is $249, amplified with ItElite antenna is $349

There is no 5ghz for the phantom 4/3 - The 5ghz is for the Inspire 1 to allow dual control (rotate the gimbal in air). The second controller connects on the 5ghz to the first controller.

However, the phantoms don't come with this as they don't allow dual controller because we control the rotation by flying.
Great... There needs to be some updated videos/instructions.

It would void your transmitter, but DJI never asks for your transmitter when doing a warranty repair on the drone. I'm working with a third party company that will soon warranty my work. An amplified setup is $249, amplified with ItElite antenna is $349
I heard they ask for it though.

Thanks Jake.....

Regards
Doug

Doug,

I'm a retired soldier and I had no problems figuring it out...if you're not comfortable sending it stateside (I understand the issues with customs etc.) you could send me your controller, to Alberta (I'll be there in a week or so) and I would install it for you, I've done four to date and have all the proper tooling etc.

Brian

Last edited:
If you don't mind me asking, what part of Alta you from? I am in the metropolis of Strathmore

Thanks Jake.....

Regards
Doug

Doug,
I can help. I'm in Vaughan. I have some stuff coming from Jake this week for my remote. Jake has done me a solid so I'll help you out no charge.

Ed

Thanks Jake!

I am a little confused. Can you please share main differences between itElite, amplified and amplified with itElite antenna differences? Thanks a lot.

I am a little confused. Can you please share main differences between itElite, amplified and amplified with itElite antenna differences? Thanks a lot.
There are two options

Option 1) Just the ItElite antenna
Option 2) ItElite antenna plus the amplifiers which give you even more range than just the ItElite by itself.

I also sell the amplifier kit separately in case you already have the antenna.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT