MaxxUAV.com now carries ItElite Antennas!

Well you're on their twice now, you're getting double notified! Haha!

Thank you for the first blue cables.... It helped a lot! The new setup looks to be a good thing. I'm not excited about taking it all apart again, but it should be worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey ibmftw, yeah I took them down because I'm going to be offering a better 'Clean Install' video. Also, the battery is the Anker Powercore battery, I wouldn't sell the cheap knockoffs.

As far as the cable length, no, it's not quite long enough. I have longer high quality cables for sale on my website. They were specifically made to reach from the top of the remote to the bottom of the amplifiers. The ones that come with the amps are straight connectors, where the ones I sell are 90degree. Your order is going out today, so I'll add the cables for ya. I appreciate the feedback, when I get some time I will update the website!
You the man Jake, let me paypal you for them cables, send me the email and how much they are and I'll send it shortly.

Wow Jake! I didn't realize you were in Indiana. I am in Bedford btw. I just ordered my antenna on Sat. Please put me on the list for the new plugs and cables for my clean install as well. Thx so much for the info too. Did you ever work at State Farm btw? Lmao.

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
Can not stand getting a weak signal anymore. Just placed my order and hope it all works out. Im assuming the het the antenna needs to be pointed in the direction of the Phantom .

Wow Jake! I didn't realize you were in Indiana. I am in Bedford btw. I just ordered my antenna on Sat. Please put me on the list for the new plugs and cables for my clean install as well. Thx so much for the info too. Did you ever work at State Farm btw? Lmao.

Will do bud! And no, wrong Jake haha!!

Reactions: KevMo Photog
Jake, I received my kit last week and haven't installed it yet. Can I get an upgraded kit and send this one back, or do I just need the new blue cables and connectors? I also have a question. Have you thought about offering longer cables that go from the circuit board in the RC directly to the panel antenna to eliminate the connectors at the original antenna ports? Fewer connectors = less loss. Pros & cons? Thanks.

-Denny

Jake, I received my kit last week and haven't installed it yet. Can I get an upgraded kit and send this one back, or do I just need the new blue cables and connectors? I also have a question. Have you thought about offering longer cables that go from the circuit board in the RC directly to the panel antenna to eliminate the connectors at the original antenna ports? Fewer connectors = less loss. Pros & cons? Thanks.

-Denny
You don't need to send it back. The new clean install kit will be an addon. Also, I'm not sure if the loss is even noticeable. I may order some test cables and test that theory.

Is there any source in Canada who sells the ItElite Antennas for the Phantom 4?

Thanks....

Regards
Doug

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

JakeMaxxUAV, would you recommend that one purchases your custom blue cables when purchasing the ITELITE - DJI Range Booster ITE-DBS02 instead of using the cables that are included in the kit.

Thanks....

Regards
Doug

Pretty sure Jake will send to Canada...

JakeMaxxUAV, would you recommend that one purchases your custom blue cables when purchasing the ITELITE - DJI Range Booster ITE-DBS02 instead of using the cables that are included in the kit.
Seems like the blue cables are mostly used pre amp.

how much if I send you my tx and you install the antenna with the up graded wires and no drill connections.
I do not want the battery boosters just the antenna.
thx D

Thanks....

Regards
Doug

Doug, not sure if there is or not but we ship world wide.

If you plan on bringing the SMA connectors out of the stock antenna holes, yes.

how much if I send you my tx and you install the antenna with the up graded wires and no drill connections.
I do not want the battery boosters just the antenna.
thx D
Dirty, antenna is $109. Install is $99, and I haven't finalized pricing on the clean install addon yet. I want to make sure they're what I'm looking for first. Will keep you updated.

Reactions: PaulJohn
That is exactly what I would prefer doing instead of drilling holes on the side of the RC. So I would to separately purchase 2 antenna plugs and a set of blue cables. Correct.

That is exactly what I would prefer doing instead of drilling holes on the side of the RC. So I would to separately purchase 2 antenna plugs and a set of blue cables. Correct.
All, I'm going to be offering a new clean install option that will eliminate drilling holes or need for plugs. Hopefully be able to offer it by end of next week.

Reactions: PaulJohn

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj