MaxxUAV.com now carries ItElite Antennas!

Jake, when are you getting more of the panels in? I went to you website and it says they are on back order

Also, does the EVO plus kit come with the clean install, or do I have to purchase that separately?

@JakeMaxxUAV

Do you have a recommendation for antennas similar to the stock ones that attach to your clean install kit.

It would be nice to have something like that for my backpack when I am just doing short range flights.

Jake, when are you getting more of the panels in? I went to you website and it says they are on back order

Also, does the EVO plus kit come with the clean install, or do I have to purchase that separately?

I have panels in stock at the moment. Also, the clean install kit is sold separately.

Yes, it's possible to use without amplifiers and it is not permanent. It's just an attachment. Also, yes, you can use the shorter cables to connect direct to the controller.
Hey Jake, completely new member (as of today) and I just got my P4 not even a week ago. What set up is recommended that isn't permanent, and my all-around best bang for my buck? The ItElite with clean install kit? also.. what's your shipping to Canada? (specifically Manitoba, postal code R3P 1G7) Thanks in advance dude -Brad

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
When you say "isn't permanent" you do know you will be modifying the remote right ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

When you say "isn't permanent" you do know you will be modifying the remote right ?

I called and talked to Brad. He's all set and ready for the long range fever!!! Haha

Reactions: KyleMaxxUAV
I ordered one of the EVO Plus kits the other day, along with a clean install kit. Now I wait....

I wasn't sure what I really needed, but couldn't find a phone number to talk to Jake in person. I ordered anyway based on his rep here. I'm a little nervous about taking apart my RC, and want to be sure I have all the right tools before I start.

I received an order confirmation to the email address I used, but when I try to log in to check my order status the website says there is no account by that name????

Ok, I'm a *******. I didn't read the first email I got asking me to activate my account. I can log in now.
So I ordered Monday. When can I expect it to ship? Yes, I'm also an impatient *******. :) Order #1437

Well with the clean install kit is there really anything that says it can't be removed with no damage?

Well with the clean install kit is there really anything that says it can't be removed with no damage?

As long as care is taken it can be returned to stock pretty easily.

I ordered one of the EVO Plus kits the other day, along with a clean install kit. Now I wait....

I wasn't sure what I really needed, but couldn't find a phone number to talk to Jake in person. I ordered anyway based on his rep here. I'm a little nervous about taking apart my RC, and want to be sure I have all the right tools before I start.

I received an order confirmation to the email address I used, but when I try to log in to check my order status the website says there is no account by that name????
MaxxUAV "Clean Install" Installation Guide

Here's a guide to help you with the process.

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
Stand on roof. Problem solved. :D

Funny you should mention that, this is the best range extender ever, only problem, dragging my recliner up there.

d092abf9e6c95e069a93e73ada33e6ec.jpg

So after all the good things I heard about Jake I decided to send him and fpvlr an email with some inquiries about the mod, I stated that I didn't have the money to purchase right at this moment but was looking for info and help. I didn't get the right response from Tony, it may be me over thinking stuff but I just didn't feel the response. Same email to Jake , his response on the other hand was, let's just say, I felt he didn't care that I had said that I didn't have the money to buy right now!! He was very helpful and answered all my purposefully odd questions. Yea, well, I like to do business with one company, so I am very picky.
Anyways, I purchased the maxx the same day and Jake sent it out the next. Will install it when I get back from my bike trip

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Funny you should mention that, this is the best range extender ever, only problem, dragging my recliner up there.

So after all the good things I heard about Jake I decided to send him and fpvlr an email with some inquiries about the mod, I stated that I didn't have the money to purchase right at this moment but was looking for info and help. I didn't get the right response from Tony, it may be me over thinking stuff but I just didn't feel the response. Same email to Jake , his response on the other hand was, let's just say, I felt he didn't care that I had said that I didn't have the money to buy right now!! He was very helpful and answered all my purposefully odd questions. Yea, well, I like to do business with one company, so I am very picky.
Anyways, I purchased the maxx the same day and Jake sent it out the next. Will install it when I get back from my bike trip

Sounds like a great experience!!

Jakes my goto dude because his attention to detail, honesty, value and genuine interest in helping the hobby and his customers. We live 4000 miles away from each other in different countries and I have plenty of hobby stores around here, I wouldn't wanna put my hard earned in anyone else's pocket tbh. Jake is a genuine dude!

Reactions: phantom13flyer
... dragging my recliner up there.

You really need to build something like a lifeguard style chair up there on a swivel...that would be too sweet!

You really need to build something like a lifeguard style chair up there on a swivel...that would be too sweet!

I was going to build a platform on the roof with a shade, electric outlet, cooler etc! But if the antaenna mod takes care of my issue, which only is in one direction!!, Then I'll save a lot of labor!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl