MaxxUAV.com now carries ItElite Antennas!

DJI won't admit it, but they had a bad batch of plastic that affects the GL300B models. Check your ribbon cables, they come out very easily when messing around inside the controller.

My GL300C had the plastic loose on the inside as well

My GL300C had the plastic loose on the inside as well

I have opened up a heck of a lot of remotes and only seen it with the "b" version .. Maybe yours was a one off ?? Or possibly the problem is bigger than I thought

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

@JakeMaxxUAV

On your site on the Evo kit you say you are in the process of switching to a RG58 cable. If I order now does it come with the RG58 or the old RG402?

And does it come with the new or old sunhans amps?

Thanks!

@JakeMaxxUAV

On your site on the Evo kit you say you are in the process of switching to a RG58 cable. If I order now does it come with the RG58 or the old RG402?

Thanks!
If your switching to RG58' jake thats a good call! Hey, did you read the FB convo where they explained how cables 6" & shorter are bad for signals. The wavelengths dont have time to gather/transmit the info completely? Interesting!

If your switching to RG58's jake thats a good call! Hey, did you read the FB convo where they explained how cables 6" & shorter are bad for signals. The wavelengths dont have time to gather/transmit the info completely? Interesting!

@JakeMaxxUAV

Thanks!
Fresh out of RG402. From here on out, all RG58 :)

Also, we only sell the new Amps

If your switching to RG58' jake thats a good call! Hey, did you read the FB convo where they explained how cables 6" & shorter are bad for signals. The wavelengths dont have time to gather/transmit the info completely? Interesting!
Yeah, I saw that. Not sure I completely believe it though. I'm getting great distances with my short cables.

Reactions: dirtybum
Ahh, you replied right after I edited my post haha! It comes with the new amps.

Hi jake would you please recommend temporary rubber antenna to use with the modification That I bought from you
Till I decide on the panel antenna.

They might, just depends on how long you want to go.

Once you get an antenna from Jake, you won't be using any of these whip antennas lol !!! Trust me I got a few! Lol

f0268fe219acb78ba2e578ed8a0ff001.jpg

Once you get an antenna from Jake, you won't be using any of these whip antennas lol !!! Trust me I got a few! Lol

f0268fe219acb78ba2e578ed8a0ff001.jpg

Yeah but it looks like you've been buying and not flying! That stuff looks way to clean bro, you need to get it out in the field[emoji41]

Reactions: KyleMaxxUAV
I just bought these, worked fine for a short 1 mile flight at the house as a test after the clean install kit cables were put in. Full signal but had to turn around, getting dark and I had left the ND16 filter on so I had almost no FPV visibility.

Will give them a good test this weekend, modified my windsurfer to see if it makes any difference. Need to make some taller for these antennas!

If my Maxx arrives today will compare that too.

Reactions: ray rokni
Yeah but it looks like you've been buying and not flying! That stuff looks way to clean bro, you need to get it out in the field[emoji41]

Ha ha ha !!! Brother DB you hit the nail on the head !!! I ordered a ton of stuff this month, ended up going on 2 trips to the Caribbean, ended up coming home hung over with about 15 packages to open !! Lots of rain no chance to play !! Ha ha ha !! Still took the maxxrange out though .. That thing is a beast !!! I boosted it just for entertainment !!

Reactions: dirtybum

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews