MaxxUAV.com now carries ItElite Antennas!

Picked mine up this morning. Had a small customs fee to pay around $35 but I'm glad it's here. Will be fitting it after a meeting at work in an hour

Thanks Jake it looks great.

511aa5aaa9d9fb1c9a50bdcf30c1cc44.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
I have been in contact with a company called Case Club that makes cases for the p4 and i have ordered one of their compact cases that fits as carry on and their prices are very reasonable.

The gentleman there is willing to look at making a custom insert that will fit the ite-dbs02 if there is enough interest. Jake you might want to call him and give him particulars he would need to add the antenna attached to the drone. His toll free # is 1-877-412-2737. You can tell them Randy Coghill spoke to them about the custom insert...Sorry I did not get his name.

Here is links to the two cases they make for the P4.

Compact
DJI Phantom 4 Compact Drone Case | Case Club

Wheeled
DJI Phantom 4 Drone Case | Case Club

DJI won't admit it, but they had a bad batch of plastic that affects the GL300B models. Check your ribbon cables, they come out very easily when messing around inside the controller.
Jake, just got around to opening the case again and sure enough, #3 ribbon cable (hidden below #1) had come loose.

Jake, just got around to opening the case again and sure enough, #3 ribbon cable (hidden below #1) had come loose.
Glad that's all it was then. They don't really clamp down that well but it may be by design.

Just got my
ITELITE MAXXRANGE ANTENNA

Waiting for the wind to die down now to give it a test.
You're gonna love this panel Fallguy! I've done some amazing things with this panel and the terminator. Although I don't understand why you'd want somebody else's name on it[emoji41]
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1463511452.474786.jpg

Reactions: Fallguy
You're gonna love this panel Fallguy! I've done some amazing things with this panel and the terminator. Although I don't understand why you'd want somebody else's name on it[emoji41]View attachment 54178
Rumor is that Maxx UAV sticker adds 50% more range...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor