MaxxUAV.com now carries ItElite Antennas!

Hey Jake, like a dummy I forgot to use the coupon code also when I ordered up the amp kit from you. Any chance to refund the difference? If not no biggy, can't wait to get it tomorrow. Thanks again... Erik

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
****, I'm going to have to try one of these amp kits you guys are hyping up[emoji41]

Hey Jake, like a dummy I forgot to use the coupon code also when I ordered up the amp kit from you. Any chance to refund the difference? If not no biggy, can't wait to get it tomorrow. Thanks again... Erik

No worries, I gotcha!

Good news! The cables are being delivered today. Bad news, I have over 50 orders to fulfill, so I don't think I'll get all of the orders shipped out today. You should expect a shipment notification either today or tomorrow! :) - Thanks everyone for being so patient!

Good news! The cables are being delivered today. Bad news, I have over 50 orders to fulfill, so I don't think I'll get all of the orders shipped out today. You should expect a shipment notification either today or tomorrow! :) - Thanks everyone for being so patient!
Awesome news!! I can't wait to get mine and get everything installed and tested. I flew this weekend and hit 2 miles before the signal started fading (was over open water) so I'm anxious to try the exact same flight again with new equipment.

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
Hey guys, Maxx UAV now carries ItElite antennas and we have them in stock. For a limited time, use coupon code LUCKY7 for 7% off & free shipping. We also carry amplifier kits if you need even more range. Maxx UAV

EDIT: For those reading this thread from the beginning, I am no longer including the antenna plugs to install the SMA connectors where the stock antennas are. I'll be offering a better solution, hopefully, by 4/22/16
I didn't use the coupon code... :( sad and lonely...

You guys won't be disappointed !! Slickest setup out there !!

Reactions: Theresa Strange
You can't make a bold statement like that & not show some pics Bra!

I ordered the wrong cables so I'm waiting on the new ones. Here's a little teaser in the meantime.

e2882858caf0459936839f686353dbfa.jpg

I just threw it on quick to show you the setup.

207779fd64e86369d9bc2f926f81129b.jpg

fe3803b657534060a6b63358e8d1f559.jpg

fbe06a12e64e28a3d2d57cf29fccf30c.jpg

You can't make a bold statement like that & not show some pics Bra!

I was waiting for my replacement inspire remote to get here, then when it arrived this morning. I realized I had ordered the wrong cables lol. The suspense is killing me !! My inspire wants to go long lol !!!!!! But jakes going to fix me up ;) and then I can do inspire surgery lol !!!

Here is my clean install using 3D printed parts, I will be getting Jakes as soon as I'm back from vacation.
@JakeMaxxUAV Will the clean install kit use blue wires in both directions for a total of 4?
xkyhaq.jpg

2crsrxt.jpg

qxjklk.jpg

9pur0l.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: seb evans
Yeah those are the stiff ones! I never really cared for those really stiff blue ones! You got to keep an eye on where the connector meets the cable on those ones ( mostly if you take them on/off often) I've noticed on the ones I tried it separated a little & on one in particular, I dealt w/ signal degration because of it!
Now, I prefer the RG58's

Yeah those are the stiff ones! I never really cared for those really stiff blue ones! You got to keep an eye on where the connector meets the cable on those ones ( mostly if you take them on/off often) I've noticed on the ones I tried it separated a little & on one in particular, I dealt w/ signal degration because of it!
Now, I prefer the RG58's

Any news on the terminator antenna?
I'm on the verge of either buying amps for my ITelite dbs or try the terminator no amps. So excited to see the difference.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedrinklabsus