MaxxUAV.com ItElite MaxxRange Availability

4f3b89a002e3488399ffb4aa2432346f.jpg
84abcfe4d7690225cdfccc7fe1e5db24.jpg
969aead0d07c7cc68562f036da9039f4.jpg
5bf7a29c4a2436edc7993af4f63af79a.jpg
b300ac92ff3d2e45025810df5399d80c.jpg

So this has been the best backpack to fit everything I have found, it's the Procraft

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
That's awesome! How many batteries fit?

That's great and now I can't wait for my MaxxRange panels to show but just looking at mine with the ItElite and the amount of time it takes to assemble, ~5min... I think I'm going to try and source a separate RC case, as it sits now it doesn't fit in any of my currently owned cases even disassembled.

View attachment 53743

Get to cutting... I did
00a10bdc63b1d34760eed58aaeefa693.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: MasterBlaster
Hi jake
I made the modification to my RC and attached the huge panel that you shipped it to me yesterday.
Was so excited to see the difference that it makes range wise .
Unfortunately I found no difference than the stock antenna with windsurfer. So I discontented the big panel and I used a couple of cheap 8 antenna. On the Modified RC and I found them work fine about 20% more than the stock antenna. I was able during the modification to get the stock antenna intact.

1. My question is can the unit that I got is defective ?

2. Do you recommend me amplifying it with devo ?

I understand that every one has a different experience when it comes to different antenna .
I am still happy with the modification since it lets me experiment with more antenna behind standard sma connector
However the big panel did not do any good to me.

Hi jake
I made the modification to my RC and attached the huge panel that you shipped it to me yesterday.
Unfortunately I found no difference than the stock antenna with windsurfer. So I discontented the big panel and I used a couple of cheap 8 antenna. On the Modified RC and I found them work fine about 20% more than the stock antenna. I was able during the modification to get the stock antenna intact.

I understand that every one has a different experience when it comes to different antenna .
I am still happy with the modification since it lets me experiment with more antenna behind standard sma connector

Jake can answer, but this has been said several times... There's something wrong. I went 23,000 feet today unboosted!

Better start checking connections.

Fits in a camera size backpack. With 5 batteries .
No bazooka carrying case for this guy :)

Attachments

• 20160523_221737.jpg
    20160523_221737.jpg
    686.8 KB · Views: 305
Hi jake

Same here. Got a little further than my windsurfer today. Didnt want to post my results because I wasnt pleased that others are getting much further with a $5 piece of plastic and I dished out a lot more.

The windsurfers are great for non obstructed flight... But the maxx or DBS antenna will allow you a wider path through trees, etc.

My guess is something is wrong with the install or the antenna

The windsurfers are great for non obstructed flight... But the maxx or DBS antenna will allow you a wider path through trees, etc.

My guess is something is wrong with the install or the antenna

I think you're wrong.
Nothing wrong with my install. As soon as a tree come into play, signal drops off until I clear myself or raise the bird. Same as the windsurfer. Need unobstructive path . Just not pleased with the results.

Hi jake

Are you using a manual channel or auto?

I think you're wrong.
Nothing wrong with my install. As soon as a tree come into play, signal drops off until I clear myself or raise the bird. Same as the windsurfer. Need unobstructive path . Just not pleased with the results.
Hey Fallguy, same question for you, are you using auto or manual channel?

Change it to Auto and try again. Another customer was using channel 31/30 and his results were pretty bad. He changed it to Auto and was able to go 6 miles. I think the larger panel is picky about what channel it's using. Couldn't tell you why though, I need to look into it.

Reactions: Fallguy
Change it to Auto and try again. Another customer was using channel 31/30 and his results were pretty bad. He changed it to Auto and was able to go 6 miles. I think the larger panel is picky about what channel it's using. Couldn't tell you why though, I need to look into it.
Ok Jake , thanks for the quick reply. I will give this a try . Might be a few days.
My first flight yesterday only got me 8800 ft before it dropped. Headed in a different direction and got 15000 . Was able to get 13000 with the windsurfer without signal drop before .

Ok Jake , thanks for the quick reply. I will give this a try . Might be a few days.
My first flight yesterday only got me 8800 ft before it dropped. Headed in a different direction and got 15000 . Was able to get 13000 with the windsurfer without signal drop before .
Hope that fixes your issue. What manual channel were you using?

Hi,
I am living in France, do you think that MaxxRange will be increase range ? I am in CE mode and not in FCC mode.
Thank you

Hi,
I am living in France, do you think that MaxxRange will be increase range ? I am in CE mode and not in FCC mode.
Thank you
Yes it will help increase range. Can you not just switch it to FCC mode though?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4