MaxxUAV.com ItElite MaxxRange Availability

Reaction score
5-12-16 Update - Orders are now open indefinitely! Just be aware that it may take longer than expected to fulfill your order.

Hey guys, I get a lot of people wanting me to notify them of the MaxxRange availability. This is the best way to notify you. Subscribe to this thread and when they are available for purchase again, you'll see it here first as well as our Facebook page. I have 20 more on order, as soon as I get a tracking number with an estimated delivery, I will open up the ordering. Make sure you subscribe! Just adding a comment will not subscribe you. I'm told they will be able to ship my 20 piece order in 2-3 days, so possibly early next week I'll have them in stock again. Also, due to the high demand, the LUCKY7 coupon will not be available for this item. Supply & demand guys, supply & demand ;) - However, we still offer free shipping to the US!

Last edited:
I'll post some results with this new panel just as soon as I get my hands on it !! It shipped out yesterday

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
Jake is it first come first served if we order now or are you not taking orders until the 20 come in?

Jake is it first come first served if we order now or are you not taking orders until the 20 come in?
It will be first come first serve. I will open up orders as soon as I have confirmation that they're on their way.

Reactions: Andy Thomas
Price?

Edit
Nevermind. I see the panel is $89 by itself and $145 for the kit.

If I have the DBS02 with clean install, do I only need the panel?

Sub'd

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi Jake, you wouldn't be able to give me an update on my order please #1196 cheers jeff

Hey guys, just received confirmation on the MaxxRange antennas. They are now available for purchase with an estimated shipping date of 5/11/16.

Reactions: AlPurvis2
Hi Jake, you wouldn't be able to give me an update on my order please #1196 cheers jeff
Hey Jeff, you should have received an e-mail, but if not, we are currently out of the ITE-DBS02 antennas and so is our distributor. They have a rush shipment on the way to them so I'm hoping to have more by the end of next week.

Just ordered mine.

I want to confirm... If I already have the DBS02 clean install then all I need is the panel, and I can switch them out easily.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic