MaxxUAV.com ItElite MaxxRange Availability

Jake is awesome! But so is @Fredz. I kept getting the sold out message on MAXUAV, so I reached out to @Fredz on here. He charged be $140 from Europe for the panel, but it seriously shipped and will get here in three days! This guy knows how to ship.

Jake is still my guy, but Fredz is an alternative!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: dirtybum
Oh don't worry, Jake is going to sell out of these for every batch he gets in for a couple months! You'll be all right ,right Jake! Did you guys read my review over on the other thread? Did some amazing things with the maxx yesterday, i'm sure these are going to be a hot seller

Oh don't worry, Jake is going to sell out of these for every batch he gets in for a couple months! You'll be all right ,right Jake! Did you guys read my review over on the other thread? Did some amazing things with the maxx yesterday, i'm sure these are going to be a hot seller
I still think I like the Terminator better, but probably just cause I've spent more time with it and it's amazing. Both of them are very comparable performance wise

I'll say this fore sure Jacob really backs up his product and goes out of his way to make sure you have what you need to make things work. I have a few issues and he responded very fast and took care of this situation . Thanks Jacob. phantom's range is much farther and signal is much stronger now.

Wonder if Maxx or someone that has the "Clean install kit" from Maxx UAV for the P4 , could clear something up for me and maybe others.
Just trying to figure out the connections it has and correct me if I am wrong.

The plug coming out of the controller (after install) is a RP-SMA Female
That connects to one side of the blue cables RP-SMA Male
Which has on the other end a SMA Male plug
Which would then hook into the Antennas SMA Female connection .

Out of the controller should be rp-sma female...the antenna should be sma female..so the cable needs to be rp-sma male to sma male

Fallguy you are correct

Reactions: Fallguy
We have 8 Full Kits & 1 Panel Only in stock!

10 more Full Kits & 10 more Panel Only are on the way as well.

Reactions: KyleMaxxUAV
Just got the panel and it went out today! Great service! As someone else said, stop reading and go order one :)

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: phantom13flyer
Ok so I just tested this out !!! And well, let's just say I couldn't get it to lose signal !!! Ha ha ha !! I tried my hardest, including dropping it behind trees / buildings into my friends back yard! 22ft off the ground and still full signal !! I didn't land for fear of losing signal after landing, and my friend isn't home until tomorrow lol !!

67bc9b1a742ac92b99b5b37053dbd3e1.jpg

Ok so I just tested this out !!! And well, let's just say I couldn't get it to lose signal !!! Ha ha ha !! I tried my hardest, including dropping it behind trees / buildings into my friends back yard! 22ft off the ground and still full signal !! I didn't land for fear of losing signal after landing, and my friend isn't home until tomorrow lol !!

The Amplifers look like ther put backwards

Double check to-anntenna and to radio connections

Sent from my nice iphone6s+

using PhantomPilots mobile app

The Amplifers look like ther put backwards

Double check to-anntenna and to radio connections

Lol I took the back plate on that booster off and when I put it back on I put it on in reverse. It's setup properly, I didn't think anyone would bust me for that ha ha ha

That's great and now I can't wait for my MaxxRange panels to show but just looking at mine with the ItElite and the amount of time it takes to assemble, ~5min... I think I'm going to try and source a separate RC case, as it sits now it doesn't fit in any of my currently owned cases even disassembled.

IMG_3466.jpg

Reactions: phantom13flyer
That's great and now I can't wait for my MaxxRange panels to show but just looking at mine with the ItElite and the amount of time it takes to assemble, ~5min... I think I'm going to try and source a separate RC case, as it sits now it doesn't fit in any of my currently owned cases even disassembled.

View attachment 53743

The MaxxRange is quite large, I have some little rubber connector covers I pop into the sma connectors sticking out the back and have some 3M Velcro which I have been using to stick it to the outside of my case as it is pretty durable, until I can find a better way.

Keep me posted if you find something !!

Lol, i thought no way! He just fried his RC

Ha ha ha !! That wouldn't be fun !!! No fried RC ALLOWED !!!

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
4f3b89a002e3488399ffb4aa2432346f.jpg
84abcfe4d7690225cdfccc7fe1e5db24.jpg
969aead0d07c7cc68562f036da9039f4.jpg
5bf7a29c4a2436edc7993af4f63af79a.jpg
b300ac92ff3d2e45025810df5399d80c.jpg

So this has been the best backpack to fit everything I have found, it's the Procraft. I also have 6 batteries in there also!

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj