Maximum Distance (Toggle Switch)?

Reaction score
In the app what does that do? Mine is turned off when I turn it on I was thinking it would let me set a distance but it don't. Is it for something else. Right now the most distance I have got is 1800ft. The. Weak image transmissions popped up and then went back off. But I was to scared and turned it around.

I'm new. Only have 5hrs flight time. But loving every minute of it.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1434676986.640272.jpg

In the app what does that do? Mine is turned off when I turn it on I was thinking it would let me set a distance but it don't. Is it for something else. Right now the most distance I have got is 1800ft. The. Weak image transmissions popped up and then went back off. But I was to scared and turned it around.

I'm new. Only have 5hrs flight time. But loving every minute of it. View attachment 22357
which post are you referring to-- I believe you started a new thread?

I have no idea what you mean. Lol I'm new to this writing,blogging,thread, forums ect. I'm just trying to get my question answered. You can Inform me on how to properly ask a question on here that's cool.

I'm new. Only have 5hrs flight time. But loving every minute of it.
It's for setting a max distance. Not enabling it means you can fly until you lose signal or your battery dies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20