Max flight time?

Reaction score
I just did 20 mins 58 seconds :) Flew 5.2km up to 102m.

Last edited:
Very impressive B dude.
That's the best I've seen yet.
Ya gotta have video or some will say your full of BS.

Not me though, great job and WELCOME TO THE PARTY... :D:D:D:D

At some point you may find yourself looking for something.
This is a great way to find things within our forum. Google Custom Search
Enter your text in the middle of the page, not at the top.

https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=014775389315664725445:ejku2ysgyhi

Enjoy the show, it's freaking awesome...

P3_Flight.jpg

Its a brave man that flies over a densely populated area. Have you thought about what you will do if the Phantom goes into Autoland or the battery malfunctions?

Reactions: patrique
Perhaps my Low Battery and Critical Battery settings are too aggressive but I only get about 18 minutes out of a flight. Both batteries were conditioned with the 10 cycles as well. My battery settings are 25% and 15% respectively.

low battery auto-land can be overridden. Even though it begins it's decent at 5 or 10%, you can hold the climb stick up and it will climb. If you let go, it will start landing but you can force it to stay airborne. Also, it will fly at 0% battery remaining. I didn't fly long, basically hovering and quick climbs & maneuvers to see what it would do but you can fly beyond 0%. The cells were half in the red-zone so I don't imagine there's much of anything left at that point but good knowledge for people who like to push limits.

low battery auto-land can be overridden. Even though it begins it's decent at 5 or 10%, you can hold the climb stick up and it will climb. If you let go, it will start landing but you can force it to stay airborne. Also, it will fly at 0% battery remaining. I didn't fly long, basically hovering and quick climbs & maneuvers to see what it would do but you can fly beyond 0%. The cells were half in the red-zone so I don't imagine there's much of anything left at that point but good knowledge for people who like to push limits.

Have you found out what happens when you drain a battery too much? I have, they die... :(

Reactions: BGCCDX
Yes, I've hovered just above the ground until the battery gives out. I've found that the time indicator isn't very accurate as it gets lower than about 20%. So it's necessary to be conservative once it gets a bit low.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers