Mavic Pro Will Only record 13-Seconds Of Video?

Reaction score
Just bought a used Mavic Pro. Each time I press the video button, it only records about 13-seconds of video, then it stops. I have gone through all of the settings and cleared the cache. I have a 32GB memory card installed and the system shows over an hour of space available on the card. What else can I try? I'm shooting in 4K. Thanks!

Just bought a used Mavic Pro. Each time I press the video button, it only records about 13-seconds of video, then it stops. I have gone through all of the settings and cleared the cache. I have a 32GB memory card installed and the system shows over an hour of space available on the card. What else can I try? I'm shooting in 4K. Thanks!
Perhaps the card is too slow at writing to keep up with the demands of 4K video?
Try test shooting lower resolution like 1080p and if that works it's probably the card.
Try a faster card and see how that goes.

Perhaps the card is too slow at writing to keep up with the demands of 4K video?
Try test shooting lower resolution like 1080p and if that works it's probably the card.
Try a faster card and see how that goes.
Meta4: You're a genius! I did exactly as you instructed and the video worked fine. Apparently I had a Class 4 memory card in the drone, not the Class 10 that is recommended. Thanks for your insight and fast response!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan