Mavic Air - What Don’t You Like

Reaction score
Sold my P3P and in the market for a Mavic Air. I’ve seen many YouTube vids and so far this is the one for me. The main reasons are: compact, APAS, Quick Shot modes, 4K. Except for 4K, those are things I didn’t have on my P3P. I know it’s loud, battery is not as efficient , wifi interference. Just wanted to hear from your first hand experience what don’t you like about it. Maybe there is something I don’t know about. Thanks.

Well me want one for ages for my collection but the price is a killer in NZ so been waiting for price to drop and still waiting ...these are worth more than the phantom so price hard to justify
Screenshot_20191126-081805_Chrome.jpg

I have Mavic Air and P4P. I buy a Mavic just because of its portability. I fly it also around more crowded areas as it makes less attention and probably less damage if it falls down eventually.
All other is on the side of the Phantom.

I traded my Phantom 4 for a Mavic Air a few months ago. The only thing I don’t like is the WiFi connection. I get blocked by trees and other obstacles a lot more than I did with the P4. But, I really like the portability of the MA. I take it with me more than I did the P4.

I traded my Phantom 4 for a Mavic Air a few months ago. The only thing I don’t like is the WiFi connection. I get blocked by trees and other obstacles a lot more than I did with the P4. But, I really like the portability of the MA. I take it with me more than I did the P4.

Glad to hear your having fun with it

I have P4P+ and Mav.Air. The portability is obviously on the side of the last one.
P4P is better at slow and precise movements particular the rotation (due to more handy RC ), is much better in quality of pic. I can see it further than the MA, it sounds less annoying with LO noise propellers.
But if I have to put the drone into my 'pocket' then it will be the Mavic Air.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31