Mavic Air crash- help with damage assessment

Reaction score
Hi everybody.
First time on the forum. Not a good reason unfortunatelly. Today I crashed my Mavic Air. I was trying out Tapfly mode with obstacle avoidance on but it turned out without horizontal Tapfly obstacle avoidance option turned on. My drone hit the building and fell down from around 30 m. One of the legs is completely broken. So my question is how much you guys think will be the bill for it and is it even possible to repair? The connection is working, the gimball and the camera look ok I guess so I hope this will be the only problem. You can see the image down here. Also here's the footage from the crash...https://www.dropbox.com/s/l35bir69a0ryo8y/drone%20crash.mp4?dl=0

mavic air broken.jpeg

Welcome to the forum... wish it was on better terms. I suggest you go over to www.MavicPilots.com and post in the Air section for a better response. Any chance you bought the DJI warranty? You will need to send it in and see what they say.

In the video, what happens at the end? It appears to have stopped prior to contacting the building.

Welcome to the forum... wish it was on better terms. I suggest you go over to www.MavicPilots.com and post in the Air section for a better response. Any chance you bought the DJI warranty? You will need to send it in and see what they say.

In the video, what happens at the end? It appears to have stopped prior to contacting the building.

Thaks for the reply. Warranty? I got the thing through B&H, didn't buy any extra warranty from Dji. Unfortunatelly.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj