Mavic 2 Zoom focus problem

Reaction score
Greetings,

A mate of mine came with a problem, his Mavic 2 Zoom seems to lost autofocus ability. I've taken it for a flight using Litchi (because can't be bothered downloading and setting up DJI Go 4 since I don't have any Go 4 drones ATM, and I already paid for Litchi :)). Anyway, in manual focus I can focus in and out using slider on the screen, in autofocus, I can touch an object on the screen and it'll focus on that object, but it doesn't automatically focus/sharpen picture.
According to my mate he did all the latest firmware updates etc.
I'm not that closely familiar with Mavics yet, therefore asking here :)

Appreciate any advise.

Cheers.

Greetings,

A mate of mine came with a problem, his Mavic 2 Zoom seems to lost autofocus ability. I've taken it for a flight using Litchi (because can't be bothered downloading and setting up DJI Go 4 since I don't have any Go 4 drones ATM, and I already paid for Litchi :)). Anyway, in manual focus I can focus in and out using slider on the screen, in autofocus, I can touch an object on the screen and it'll focus on that object, but it doesn't automatically focus/sharpen picture.
According to my mate he did all the latest firmware updates etc.
I'm not that closely familiar with Mavics yet, therefore asking here :)

Appreciate any advise.

Cheers.
Had this same exact thing happen with my Mavic 1 Pro. I would touch the screen during a flight and the focus would sharpen for a few moments before going fuzzy again. Turned out it was a substandard micro SD card that was the cause of that strange refusal to focus. Replaced the SD card with a much faster one and the problem went away, with auto focus restored to normalcy. Poor-quality SD cards can wreak all manner of havoc on drones including suddenly causing the dreaded black screen to appear.

Reactions: Capt KO
At bottom of page you will see a link to MavicPilots. Might get more answers there. Good luck

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z