P4PV2 with DJI Smart Controller

Reaction score
I bought a Smart Controller for my P4PV2, which is newly supported. Can anyone advise me how to configure the right rotary knob to control the aperture, as with the original Controller for the Phantom 4 Pro? Only the tilt of the gimbal can be controlled with it. The aperture can only be controlled using the touch screen, which is impractical because I do not see the histogram during setup. According to the manual, the aperture can be operated using the dial with Mavic 2 Pro / Zoom.

Quotes from the manual: Mavic 2 Pro: Turn the dial to adjust the exposure compensation (when in Program mode), aperture (when in Aperture Priority and Manual mode), or shutter (when in Shutter Priority mode). Mavic 2 Zoom/ Mavic 2 Enterprise: Turn to adjust the zoom of the Mavic 2 Zoom camera.Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual: Turn the dial to adjust the exposure compensation.

Hello,
I have the same problem with my SC and my Phantom4 Pro V2.
The same goes for the "Tripod" button which slides the drone, and is not correctly programmed.
I hope that DJI will soon release a new version more suited to the function of P4PV2.
It's already a lot of work, with this last update, it's great.

I bought a Smart Controller for my P4PV2, which is newly supported. Can anyone advise me how to configure the right rotary knob to control the aperture, as with the original Controller for the Phantom 4 Pro? Only the tilt of the gimbal can be controlled with it. The aperture can only be controlled using the touch screen, which is impractical because I do not see the histogram during setup. According to the manual, the aperture can be operated using the dial with Mavic 2 Pro / Zoom.

Quotes from the manual: Mavic 2 Pro: Turn the dial to adjust the exposure compensation (when in Program mode), aperture (when in Aperture Priority and Manual mode), or shutter (when in Shutter Priority mode). Mavic 2 Zoom/ Mavic 2 Enterprise: Turn to adjust the zoom of the Mavic 2 Zoom camera.Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual: Turn the dial to adjust the exposure compensation.
Curious if you ever solved this issue - just bought my Smart Controller for use with my P4PV2 and can't seem to figure out how to configure the wheels to act like the original controller. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4