Marco Polo

Reaction score
After crashing and spending an hour looking for my uas last week, I've been doing some research on ways to find it. I came upon Marco Polo. It's a bit spendy at about $220, and may not be worth it for less costly units. But, for those of us who have, or are planning on getting, a more spendy unit, the couple hundred bucks can pay for itself many times over with one incident. It's radio frequency based, not gps or cellular, which most are, and can be useless in some areas. Anyway, here's the link. I'm curious if anybody has been using it and their experience with it...

RC Model Tracking and Recovery - Pet Tracking Made Easy | Marco Polo The Pet Tracking System

Here's a good video showing how the Marco Polo tracker works:

I own both a Marco Polo tracker and a Trackimo tracker. I like the size of the Marco Polo and the fact that it has no monthly fee. I prefer the Trackimo tracker when flying in a location that has cell service since it allows me to track my Phantom on a map without hunting it down. If flying in a location with no cell service, the Marco Polo tracker is the best option available.

Reactions: Mark The Droner

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav