Map pilot map issues

Reaction score
Hey guys

When I use map pilot I’ll usually be flying a multi flight area . When I install my second battery my map shifts and won’t line up with my previous pictures . Has anyone encountered this ? It was working well before .. now it’s all wonky . Everything calibrated and all other apps are closed when I use it

When I install my second battery my map shifts and won’t line up with my previous pictures .
I am not that familiar with Map Pilot but just to mention an issue that arose in a data file that a few others and myself reviewed within the past 2 weeks or so, the OP was flying a Mapping Mission and had a similar ( Not exact ) issue. The aircraft appeared to be off center by 15 degrees or thereabouts. However, this only occurred ( as far as we could determine ) when photo's were being taken. It appears that the second compass does not allign with the primary compass. The calibration was off by approx 15 degrees. I am really more curious than anything else. How far off allignment would you say you were?This may have no bearing on your issue at all but sounds familiar from the past data.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94